Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I thought I read where we have to lock in our Dealers by end of October, yes? But if we have to Order in Dec.. where does that leave the x Plan in regards to changing a dealer that doesn't honor it (assuming Ford offers it)
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I thought I read where we have to lock in our Dealers by end of October, yes? But if we have to Order in Dec.. where does that leave the x Plan in regards to changing a dealer that doesn't honor it (assuming Ford offers it)
October, that is what I have read also, second or third hand, not directly from Ford.

Why would you change to a dealer that does not accept X plan?
If your going to change dealers, change to one that will sell on your terms.
(I have never heard of one that does not, I'm sure they exist)

You do not have to assume Ford will offer X plan, they have already stated they will.
Although, I would not be surprised if it was not available on the F.E. models. That, i do not know either way for sure.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah so here was the scenario I was thinking.. we now that X-Plan is optional.. we also know that dealers know we can't keep switching our reservations around.

So say B&P comes out and we all build what we want. We send that to our currently selected dealer and say I'm planning on using the X-Plan and they say OK. Now December rolls around where you actually have to order and the dealer says, my bad, we decided not to honor the XPlan.... now what?

Not saying this will happen... but if it did.. I thought we were able to change our Dealer at ORDER time. and that once you order, isn't the price and OTD locked in?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told the dealer can't refuse the X plan if Ford is allowing it.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I saw a thread where the Ford rep said yes to all plans.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah so here was the scenario I was thinking.. we now that X-Plan is optional.. we also know that dealers know we can't keep switching our reservations around.

So say B&P comes out and we all build what we want. We send that to our currently selected dealer and say I'm planning on using the X-Plan and they say OK. Now December rolls around where you actually have to order and the dealer says, my bad, we decided not to honor the XPlan.... now what?

Not saying this will happen... but if it did.. I thought we were able to change our Dealer at ORDER time. and that once you order, isn't the price and OTD locked in?
When the Bronco can be priced I would suggest getting the price and "extra promises" locked in at that time so you have a dealers signature backing what you were told...

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is not true...It is up to the dealership to accept or reject..

Personal opinion, they are crazy if they do not...
Eeesh, well it's reason enough to move on to another dealer if they don't.
Sponsored