Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like a dealer that over promised and under delivered. 🤷🏻‍♂️
not really. Again the priority code doesn’t mean anything. What matter is constraints, dealer allocations and reservation time stamp. I’m #235 in allocations because even though I was an early reservation 234 people who ordered at that dealership have earlier time stamps. Dealers have no control over how many allocations they received.I don’t think there are any dealers that have more or even the same amount of allocations than reservations.
Sponsored

OP
OP
VelocityBrew

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not really. Again the priority code doesn’t mean anything. What matter is constraints, dealer allocations and reservation time stamp. I’m #235 in allocations because even though I was an early reservation 234 people who ordered at that dealership have earlier time stamps. Dealers have no control over how many allocations they received.I don’t think there are any dealers that have more or even the same amount of allocations than reservations.
Thats the gamble you pay when you get in line at a dealer that has 5-600 orders

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't think priority code matters either. Both my dealer and the ford marketing service people say my code is 1.... wildtrak ordered on feb29th, upgraded to a BR on march 8th and I still don't have a vin......

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
We changed our Badlands to a Badlands Sasquatch recently and our reservation went from 19 to 11? We're unsure what this means 🤔
Priority code only holds significance within your dealership. If your dealership has 3 allocated Broncos this month, and you have a priority code of 10 and everyone else has 19, they'll look at yours to pull first. However, if your build has constraints and they are unable to put it into production, they will pull the 3 from your dealership that can be built. Priority code means nothing other than that.

Mob Scene

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima, HD Fxstd 2007, HD Sportster 1000XLH
Your Bronco Model
Base
Priority code only holds significance within your dealership. If your dealership has 3 allocated Broncos this month, and you have a priority code of 10 and everyone else has 19, they'll look at yours to pull first. However, if your build has constraints and they are unable to put it into production, they will pull the 3 from your dealership that can be built. Priority code means nothing other than that.
So how does priority code and allocations work if your rig is done and shipped. Are you saying that my order will sit delivered at the dealer until all other allocations are filled first, even if their rigs aren't built yet?? I have a code 19 and my rig is due to be shipped 7/18-7/24. This is so frustrating.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
So how does priority code and allocations work if your rig is done and shipped. Are you saying that my order will sit delivered at the dealer until all other allocations are filled first, even if their rigs aren't built yet?? I have a code 19 and my rig is due to be shipped 7/18-7/24. This is so frustrating.
No, the only time it comes into play is when you are being considered to be scheduled for production. When it arrives at your dealer, they will inspect it and you’ll be able to pick it up.
Sponsored