First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company Will MY22 Production start with MY22 "Special Edition" units and have VIP, and Dealer assigned P1's stack in front of people with existing reservations? Also, What kind of weight does MY21 Reservations and time stamps have in the big picture? I was hoping this question would be addressed during the 8-12 5PM livestream, but it somehow didn't make the cut.
Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They dont respond or answer questions on this forum. Only the rare generic, stale statement

OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They dont respond or answer questions on this forum. Only the rare generic, stale statement
Sometimes no reply to a reasonable question is the tell tale of the truth.

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company Will MY22 Production start with MY22 "Special Edition" units and have VIP, and Dealer assigned P1's stack in front of people with existing reservations? Also, What kind of weight does MY21 Reservations and time stamps have in the big picture? I was hoping this question would be addressed during the 8-12 5PM livestream, but it somehow didn't make the cut.
They probably won't answer you...but loved the question and would love to hear their answers.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try DM-ing them they might respond. Not saying it'll he helpful but they might respond.

OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model