Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Guys,
I searched a bunch prior to posting but no real luck. I know the dealers and Ford aren’t making it easy, but I want a new bronco MY22 to arrive July-Sept next year. When would be the best time to try to order?

Any help is much appreciated!

-Brian
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You don't really get to choose when it shows up. If you put a reservation in now, it's very likely that you'll have a mid 2022 or later delivery. But Ford could really get their shit together and you might see it in March. For that matter, reservations that were made in January or February are being given build dates right now. We don't have control over timing in this process.

OP
OP
GAbronco

GAbronco

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You don't really get to choose when it shows up. If you put a reservation in now, it's very likely that you'll have a mid 2022 or later delivery. But Ford could really get their shit together and you might see it in March. For that matter, reservations that were made in January or February are being given build dates right now. We don't have control over timing in this process.
I really appreciate the info man! I will find a decent ford dealer and get this process started!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really appreciate the info man! I will find a decent ford dealer and get this process started!
Can't stress how important that is. Check out some of their Google reviews or talk to family/friends (or view some opinions on this forum). There's some great ones out there that are very knowledgeable and open with communication... And then there's the other side of the spectrum as well. Keep in mind this Bronco launch has been a very different process from what they're used to, so you might find they don't have all the answers but the good dealerships will do what they can to find out and communication is key!

Best of luck!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Couldn't you just put a reservation in now and keep pushing it back with a 99 code until you're roughly in your window?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couldn't you just put a reservation in now and keep pushing it back with a 99 code until you're roughly in your window?
If he's looking for a MY22 anyways, might be best to wait for that order window to open as there will likely be some new options/colours to choose from. But yes, at that point, he could likely get it flagged with a Priority Code 99.

MightyAndrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wait what?!

I saw the one in November. There are people with Jan and Feb reservations getting June build dates?

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait what?!

I saw the one in November. There are people with Jan and Feb reservations getting June build dates?
There's at least one I saw that had a March reservation date.
Sponsored