Sponsored

MY22 Re-Ordering required for Everyone still waiting?

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve worn out my dealer on changes, but the last one was due to them telling to change to a Wildtrak to get a MIC sooner. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Im still on the fence on my build, especially since I needlessly compromised to get in the next year. I would like to reorder with the new options possibly, but keep my spot, so will every dealer need each customer to go through it again, or are we stuck with what we have now? I have no build date or VIN, but my dealer doesn’t want to change anything for me at this point they told me.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve worn out my dealer on changes, but the last one was due to them telling to change to a Wildtrak to get a MIC sooner. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Im still on the fence on my build, especially since I needlessly compromised to get in the next year. I would like to reorder with the new options possibly, but keep my spot, so will every dealer need each customer to go through it again, or are we stuck with what we have now? I have no build date or VIN, but my dealer doesn’t want to change anything for me at this point they told me.
You can change your order again, but there is no point in doing so until the model year 2022 options and order banks are open. So no need to pester your h dealer again until that happened.

Last rumor we heard that will happen on Sept 13th.

OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can change your order again, but there is no point in doing so until the model year 2022 options and order banks are open. So no need to pester your h dealer again until that happened.

Last rumor we heard that will happen on Sept 13th.
Yes that’s my plan is. Thanks. I’m not too keen on any of the new colors, but the heritage edition looks cool.

Is a new DORA required for each remaining customer without a VIN?

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes that’s what my plan is. Thanks. I’m not too keen on any of the new colors, but the heritage edition looks cool.

Is a new DORA required for each remaining customer without a VIN?
It probably varies from dealer to dealer. I personally would ask for a DORA/WBDO sheet just for safety if your dealer doesn’t already provide one.

My dealer has already reached out and provided us with their plan…
  1. Once the 2022 order banks are open, my dealer with automatically re-order the exact same trim/package/option level we currently have.
  2. They will then provide us new DORA/WBDO sheets for us to sign.
  3. If we don’t want to modify our order, simply sign and return the sheets.
  4. If we do want to modify the order, we can work with them to change the order.
  5. They’ll reach out a few times a month until a signed sheet of obtained. If the don’t get the signed sheet back by the start of 2022 production (December), they will consider the order as abandoned and it’ll be canceled.

OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It probably varies from dealer to dealer. I personally would ask for a DORA/WBDO sheet just for safety if your dealer doesn’t already provide one.

My dealer has already reached out and provided us with their plan…
  1. Once the 2022 order banks are open, my dealer with automatically re-order the exact same trim/package/option level we currently have.
  2. They will then provide us new DORA/WBDO sheets for us to sign.
  3. If we don’t want to modify our order, simply sign and return the sheets.
  4. If we do want to modify the order, we can work with them to change the order.
  5. They’ll reach out a few times a month until a signed sheet of obtained. If the don’t get the signed sheet back by the start of 2022 production (December), they will consider the order as abandoned and it’ll be canceled.
Very nice, thanks. I got nothing yet from my dealership about MY22.
Sponsored