Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
We changed our Badlands to a Badlands Sasquatch recently and our reservation went from 19 to 11? We're unsure what this means 🤔
Sponsored

OP
OP
VelocityBrew

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
It doesn’t mean anything really. Unless it’s priority 99 it won’t change anything as far as when you’ll get it.
And you know this because?

I've read many things across the board, most however say 11 is better than 19. Why would it change 3 months after the initial order?

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

priority code 69

OP
OP
VelocityBrew

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
I did some light reading, but I don't know how relevant this is specifically to the Bronco.

Priority codes 10-19 are retail orders. I believe 19 is the default. Priority codes of 20-80 are stock orders.
The lower the priority code, the better.

However, I don't think priority code is as relevant here. Commodity supply, reservation timestamp, and allocation are bigger factors.
I've read 10 is a "guaranteed" 2021, and 11 is a priority 2021

Sponsored

Patotas

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've read 10 is a "guaranteed" 2021, and 11 is a priority 2021
I have priority code 10 and I’m #235 out of 140 2021 allocations at my dealer. I also have an early reservation. I wish priority codes meant anything because then I would be getting a 2021 MY but I can almost guarantee I’m getting a 2022 MY unfortunately.

OP
OP
VelocityBrew

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
I have priority code 10 and I’m #235 out of 140 2021 allocations at my dealer. I also have an early reservation. I wish priority codes meant anything because then I would be getting a 2021 MY but I can almost guarantee I’m getting a 2022 MY unfortunately.
Sounds like a dealer that over promised and under delivered. 🤷🏻‍♂️

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I've read many things across the board, most however say 11 is better than 19. Why would it change 3 months after the initial order?
because you changed your order, whomever was doing the data entry had to put in some priority number.

In a typical process an 11 would supersede a 19, but Ford is ignoring the rank as long as they’re buildable and prioritizing reservation time stamp.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We changed our Badlands to a Badlands Sasquatch recently and our reservation went from 19 to 11? We're unsure what this means 🤔
Here is a detailed explanation of how it normally works…

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63667-ford-vehicle-ordering-scheduling-process/

Please note that for Bronco orders, the process is different in one important way. For Bronco orders, priorities 10-19 simply denote special orders for retail customers (not stock wholesale orders for the dealer lot), and reservation date and timestamp determine ranking. Therefore, a Bronco priority 19 with an earlier timestamp will get pulled to preview before a Bronco priority 10 with a later timestamp.

::EDIT::

TL;DR, what @L8apex and @mtap just said. 😂

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because Ford said so themselves to the dealers on January 29th, 2021.

Ford Bronco Confused about priority numbers Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 07.46.27

Priority codes have *never* meant anything (aside from 99) when it comes to the Bronco. Nothing has changed. Anyone who says otherwise is making an assumption based on how priority codes typically work for other models...

OP
OP
VelocityBrew

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because Ford said so themselves to the dealers on January 29th, 2021.

Ford Bronco Confused about priority numbers Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 07.46.27

Priority codes have *never* meant anything (aside from 99) when it comes to the Bronco. Nothing has changed. Anyone who says otherwise is making an assumption based on how priority codes typically work for other models...
I don't understand the sudden change though. It was 19, but after the addition of a Sasquatch package it changed. It seemed strange to us 🤷‍♂️ why not keep it at 19?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't understand the sudden change though. It was 19, but after the addition of a Sasquatch package it changed. It seemed strange to us 🤷‍♂️ why not keep it at 19?
Because the dealership has 100% control over what number they put in that field.... so either they did it on purpose, as a way of internally coding your order, sending a message to Ford, or to make you feel special, or they did it mistakenly thinking that it would have an effect....

...whatever the reasoning behind their actions, the truth remains (until we hear differently), that 10-19 has no impact on when Ford pulls your Bronco order. Ford is only looking at reservation timestamp when deciding how to prioritize.

OP
OP
VelocityBrew

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because the dealership has 100% control over what number they put in that field.... so either they did it on purpose, as a way of internally coding your order, sending a message to Ford, or to make you feel special, or they did it mistakenly thinking that it would have an effect....

...whatever the reasoning behind their actions, the truth remains (until we hear differently), that 10-19 has no impact on when Ford pulls your Bronco order. Ford is only looking at reservation timestamp when deciding how to prioritize.
Those bastards :LOL:

Well I guess that settles that
Sponsored