Sponsored

Confused about my Bronco... In production? But not.

Lambert87

Base
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 f250, 71 Super beetle, 05 F150, 22 bronco sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, so my production week was last week, base, 2.7, Sasquatch, mod bumper, floor liners and Aux switch.
On Thursday last week it went "in production 1/27/2022" with an estimated date of 2/20/2022... But it's stayed in production still today... I called Ford just to see what was up and why it was still in production... They were Soo nice, told me it was waiting on a part but still due to be delivered by 2/20.. and keep checking back...
Well, I JUST checked, now my estimated delivery date is 5/20!!! But still "in production" the trucking company says "pending" the modules show populated. I'm so confused! I understand this happening before it goes into production, but why now?
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so my production week was last week, base, 2.7, Sasquatch, mod bumper, floor liners and Aux switch.
On Thursday last week it went "in production 1/27/2022" with an estimated date of 2/20/2022... But it's stayed in production still today... I called Ford just to see what was up and why it was still in production... They were Soo nice, told me it was waiting on a part but still due to be delivered by 2/20.. and keep checking back...
Well, I JUST checked, now my estimated delivery date is 5/20!!! But still "in production" the trucking company says "pending" the modules show populated. I'm so confused! I understand this happening before it goes into production, but why now?
Some light reading for you Ronnie.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/good-news-and-mostly-bad-news-2021-in-2022.35504/

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to ice mountain. 😞