Sponsored

I think I’m still confused....MY22 but could be MY21?

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a really late reservation. Around October. I know I should be MY22, but is it possible I will be on the MY21 list if most of the other reservations are for late availability and or low stock options?

I see some people saying after July will all be MY22, some say could be MY21. I guess we will not know for sure until May?

2-Door, BD, Mid Package that’s it for me.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 door and Mid are both "possible commodities". So you have that against you. The other thing is where in line you are at your dealer. If you are near the top there then you should be in good shape.

Only Mama Ford will truly know. The mfg folks might have an educated guess. The salespeople will try to dazzle us plebian customers with baloney.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer put everyone in as a MY21 (6 total reservations, 3 allocations). We all want what we want and will not take anything different. If that means a MY22, so be it.
That being said, the reason for putting us all in as MY21 is that we have NO idea what is going to kick a particular order to MY22 and it could move any of us up to an allocated Bronco. If everyone is in as a MY21, then any of us (non-allocations) could get it sooner than expected.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer put everyone in as a MY21 (6 total reservations, 3 allocations). We all want what we want and will not take anything different. If that means a MY22, so be it.
That being said, the reason for putting us all in as MY21 is that we have NO idea what is going to kick a particular order to MY22 and it could move any of us up to an allocated Bronco. If everyone is in as a MY21, then any of us (non-allocations) could get it sooner than expected.
I believe my dealer did the same.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door and Mid are both "possible commodities". So you have that against you. The other thing is where in line you are at your dealer. If you are near the top there then you should be in good shape.

Only Mama Ford will truly know. The mfg folks might have an educated guess. The salespeople will try to dazzle us plebian customers with baloney.
Just to update myself. Mid is now a possible constraint? That’s kind of weird because every trim level above it includes mid features.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to update myself. Mid is now a possible constraint? That’s kind of weird because every trim level above it includes mid features.
Ya. Weird!

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ya. Weird!
It kind of makes sense if you assume high package earns Ford both the mid margin and the incremental high margin. Only rational to allocate the mid bits to the bigger sale.
Sponsored