JChris14

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2021 badlands, sas, lux, 2.7L soft top with 4000miles, I love it but lots has changed since I got it. Day one reservatoon, delivered 519 days later. Paid sticker. Added RTR light bar, tube steps and a few other things. I have an offer for 64K, and I was thinking I could sell it and get a 2door lower trim level for less money. So I’d still have a bronco and leSS guilt about the expense. I just talked to a dealer and he said the prices are just going up. Is it stupid to sell For that price? I havent had tons of offers coming in… so either its post wrong or the demand isn’t really there. Any advice? Thanks!
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 2021 badlands, sas, lux, 2.7L soft top with 4000miles, I love it but lots has changed since I got it. Day one reservatoon, delivered 519 days later. Paid sticker. Added RTR light bar, tube steps and a few other things. I have an offer for 64K, and I was thinking I could sell it and get a 2door lower trim level for less money. So I’d still have a bronco and leSS guilt about the expense. I just talked to a dealer and he said the prices are just going up. Is it stupid to sell For that price? I havent had tons of offers coming in… so either its post wrong or the demand isn’t really there. Any advice? Thanks!
Reminds me of an old wisdom saying, from a Medieval English poet: "The Truth sits in the middle and knows. We sit in a circle and suppose!" That said, this is a life-style vehicle. We buy it for the love of the vehicle. Emotions and intellect work together.

Will you make money on a sell/buy? Did you spend too much? Is guilt consuming you? Did you buy it to flip it, or to love it? Maybe you're not driving it enough. We early adopters who bought early by reservation and paid MSRP for a new-model vehicle will be at a financial advantage compared to later adopters. Theoretically, their advantage is that the (our) early problems are worked out, so they have less inconvenience, and spend more, on a later purchase.

Food for thought. Good luck.