First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I worked for Nissan, all new vehicles would come from the factory with a few accessories such as carpeted floor mats, splash guards (little body colored mud flaps), cargo nets, a rear cargo protector (that roll up shade thing that covers the cargo area), and the like.

Usually it would only total around $200 and some were universally needed like floor mats, but others not so much. I've seen factory accessories in the $500 range, and I'm not talking about dealers adds like bullshit Scotchgard, nitrogen in the tires, etc.

With our ability to order exactly how we want it, we won't waste a thing. And the dealers that are stepping up for group buys all are putting "no dealer adds" in their offer.

I'll get all-weather floor mats or no mats at all until WeatherTech releases them, for instance. No sense in having carpeted ones if I won't use them!

I know some are bummed about recent pricing news but don't forget you'll be getting exactly what you want and save a bit on miscellaneous accessories. ?
Sponsored