JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. I had totally accepted a late 2022 date. Maybe slightly disappointed but accepting 2023. Ever since the call it’s felt entirely different. Oof!
Sponsored

2021AreaFiftyOneOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Inver grove heights Ford.
I think the guy called me by mistake. I don’t have a build date.
Did he call you on April 1st? Cruel…..just cruel…..

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
It seems a bit early to be previewing. Scheduling takes place on Thursdays, it has already been released that no scheduling will take place this coming Thursday. Keep an eye on the Forum in Friday's as that is when it is posted if scheduling will occur the following Thursday. The next scheduling Thursday is when you will want to call your dealer.

I got word from my dealer yesterday that I went into preview status as well. If there is no scheduling this week, why would we all be previewing? Just looking for some clarity! Thanks.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It seems a bit early to be previewing. Scheduling takes place on Thursdays, it has already been released that no scheduling will take place this coming Thursday. Keep an eye on the Forum in Friday's as that is when it is posted if scheduling will occur the following Thursday. The next scheduling Thursday is when you will want to call your dealer.
previewing generally means ford is fishing for builds according to parts on hand. If they have what they need to build then they issue a vin.... shortly after that a prod date then hopefully it sticks....

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For what it's worth, I got my build date over a month before I got a VIN. So, even if they once did, they don't necessarily go hand in hand any more.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was checking to see if you got your build date or VIN. I received a note from my dealer on Friday that I was previewed. How long after preview does it take to find out whether you get a build date or not? How long do I wait before I start calling my dealer/Ford again??

Unfortunately, no. She told me it's usually within a month once you start being previewed. At the time I posted this, the constraints were, hardtop, tow, front axle (Badlands), and something else (part of every bronco). Basically, my only optioned piece was the tow.

As of last week, all were gone, except for tow, so I dropped it. I only had it for an emergency where I would need to take my 7-pin trailer to the lumber store and my trucks weren't available. The factory option is cheaper than the DIO with labor, by almost half. I knew going in I had constraints anyway, so the more the merrier, at that time.
Sponsored