First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, I saw this render of a 2 door bronco with some epic fenders that look, In my opinion, way better than the current OEM fenders and fender flayers. They're a little more aggressive than what I'd want but with the bolt-on "easy" to remove style of the bronco's front and rear fender does anyone know of a company making something like this? Or maybe someone that is making flayers that are boxier than the OEM curved ones?

Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Fenders? Ford-Bronco-Arctic-1
Sponsored

OP
OP
Russ.Gil

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks cool.
Yea it looks awesome but it is just an artist rendering. It does make it clear that the body looks a lot better with boxy fenders in my opinion though.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bumping to the top. I'm interested in fenders (panels, not flares) that can be used for wheeling (trashed). I rolled the dice this weekend and didn't destroy my panels (just pinstripes), my flares took the hits, a couple Jeeps and Yotas took some BAD panel hits on the trail we ran. If I'm going to wheel this thing I'd probably run thrasher fenders 1/2 the year.

Sponsored

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are the ADV fenders.
Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Fenders? Screenshot 2022-07-11 110130

Bumping to the top. I'm interested in fenders (panels, not flares) that can be used for wheeling (trashed). I rolled the dice this weekend and didn't destroy my panels (just pinstripes), my flares took the hits, a couple Jeeps and Yotas took some BAD panel hits on the trail we ran. If I'm going to wheel this thing I'd probably run thrasher fenders 1/2 the year.

For a set of thrasher fenders, You could probably get a set of these and go with wrap instead of paint, and then learn fiberglass repair.

Last edited:

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are the ADV fenders.
Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Fenders? Screenshot 2022-07-11 110130

For a set of thrasher fenders, You could probably get a set of these and go with wrap instead of paint, and then learn fiberglass repair.

View attachment 353722
Nice! Am I reading this right, $2K for front and rear? Seems like a better $2K+ spent than going to PPF that only helps with scratches. I would have destroyed the flares in the pic, wish I had video and pics from my run and the others with carnage, too busy driving.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, I saw this render of a 2 door bronco with some epic fenders that look, In my opinion, way better than the current OEM fenders and fender flayers. They're a little more aggressive than what I'd want but with the bolt-on "easy" to remove style of the bronco's front and rear fender does anyone know of a company making something like this? Or maybe someone that is making flayers that are boxier than the OEM curved ones?

Ford-Bronco-Arctic-1.jpg
How are you supposed to open the door with these? Are the front and rear fenders in two parts? Does the rear part of the front fender that attaches to the door fold or rotate into a pocket in the back of the front part of the front fender. So many questions. This looks 'cool' from this angle but looks like a terrible design if you actually want to do anything more than look at it. Coming to SEMA in 2023

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs