First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got my ARB Summit bumper yesterday from a semi local offroad shop, took it home and unpackaged it. awesome looking bumper and can’t wait to install it but it cam with some shipping damage. Don’t know why these companies can’t figure out shipping seems like everything i buy come pre damaged.

IMG_1983.jpeg

IMG_1980.jpeg

IMG_1981.jpeg
Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it’s a mall crawler I’d be sending it back. If a bronco that gets used, bolt it on and be done with it.

OP
OP
Green_Hornet

Green_Hornet

Wildtrak
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not a mall crawler its a overlanding/daily driver, but for 3200$ (Canada) I’d rather put the scratches on it myself. Not a fan of paying that much money for the scratch and dent sale model.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a mall crawler its a overlanding/daily driver, but for 3200$ (Canada) I’d rather put the scratches on it myself. Not a fan of paying that much money for the scratch and dent sale model.
Ask for a discount then for the damage.

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my ARB Summit bumper yesterday from a semi local offroad shop, took it home and unpackaged it. awesome looking bumper and can’t wait to install it but it cam with some shipping damage. Don’t know why these companies can’t figure out shipping seems like everything i buy come pre damaged.

Ford Bronco Bronco arb summit bumper delivered damaged IMG_1981

ARB has a warehouse/shipping issue. I had 2 Zenith bumpers sent out and both were damaged so after weeks of continuing to get damaged bumpers/busted up boxes and terrible packaging I went a different route. I ordered a BAMF bumper and it also arrived scraped up on the tow hooks but it was on a pallet so I'm not sure what the shipping company did to it...but BAMF uses thermoplastic powder coating so they sent me a bag of powder (black plastic powder) and I used a heat gun to apply the powder on the scratched up areas and it looks like new. Sold me that if I ever get scraped or a car backs into me I will get the powder out and have it like new in about 15 minutes. Pretty cool stuff. Waiting on them to design a rear bumper.

Arlo.Overland

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine came damaged and missing all the install hardware. I reached out to ARB here on the forum and he was a great help with getting it replaced. the second on I received came on a pallet and boxed/packaged extremely well.

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sucks, but I'm guessing the issue is more with the shipping company than the retailer. Hard to ship something large like that without it banging around at some point.

Maybe they'll give you a partial refund?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

IMG_1983.jpeg

IMG_1980.jpeg

IMG_1981.jpeg

I hear ya, it's gotten that I cross my fingers now every time something is shipped. A hitch was delivered to me with one of the ears sticking out of the box and bent out of shape. I ended up whacking it back into shape with a sledge hammer and installing it. But it's just the point of getting dented or scratched up items.

Lately the best heavy shipped items I got were some used wheels from a guy on eBay, because seller took the time to box them up well and secure. You'd think some of these compaines would do the same.
Sponsored