Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome trip Ashley. Can’t wait to go back in Gloria with the family. Question…. Did you walk around the actual chicken corner? ( it’s the path at the end of the driving trail)
1636489057602.jpeg
I did! It was so cool!!

AD2CDEAC-28A1-43A3-A3C9-3E8667D90821.jpeg
Sponsored

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aww I’m sorry to hear not the same experience. Who are you working with?!

Once mine said shipped. Which I was by rail. It got to Wentzville MO around 10-12 days. Then it was about 3 after that to get to the dealership. Then about 3 before I could pick up.

If your by convoy it be a lot quicker.
We are convoy so hoping that moves things along. I will say that the GM has stepped in and started emailing us w/ updates and things are MUCH better and more communicative now. I think the experience overall has just been so frustrating from Ford that even the dealer's hands are tied so I have been trying to keep that in mind. I also suspect none of that will matter once I lay eyes on it! Thanks for the response!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We are convoy so hoping that moves things along. I will say that the GM has stepped in and started emailing us w/ updates and things are MUCH better and more communicative now. I think the experience overall has just been so frustrating from Ford that even the dealer's hands are tied so I have been trying to keep that in mind. I also suspect none of that will matter once I lay eyes on it! Thanks for the response!
So welcome. Can’t wait till you bring your bronco home. John is def the best!!! Def understand frustrations. Been a wild ride no doubt.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

epic trip and great photos, thanks for sharing and congratulations on your nice rig! I can't wait to take mine to Moab hopefully next year.

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So welcome. Can’t wait till you bring your bronco home. John is def the best!!! Def understand frustrations. Been a wild ride no doubt.
It doesn't help that we turned in our lease (an Explorer) in May, thinking we'd only have a couple of months to ride it out, and borrowed my grandma's old car. She doesn't drive any longer so it worked out ... but it's a 2000 Grand Am. NOT what I'm used to and with a kid who plays A LOT of hockey it's been a big pain. I'm grateful for the extra months of saving $$ but am BEYOND ready for this ride to be over lol!

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It doesn't help that we turned in our lease (an Explorer) in May, thinking we'd only have a couple of months to ride it out, and borrowed my grandma's old car. She doesn't drive any longer so it worked out ... but it's a 2000 Grand Am. NOT what I'm used to and with a kid who plays A LOT of hockey it's been a big pain. I'm grateful for the extra months of saving $$ but am BEYOND ready for this ride to be over lol!
I def thinks that’s a big dilemma with most is having leases coming up. I got a friend in the same boat come January.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Awesome! We want to do the same Moab trip...my oldest daughter lives in Edwardsville, IL is that anywhere close to you?

Quick question on the FOB not working, I had this happen to me the other day at a local Pharmacy, I went in to see if they sold remote batteries as mine would do nothing and I could not start the Bronco. The person working said oh it is our wifi. I said what...she said yea, happens every week with 1 or 2 newer vehicles...the frequency interferes with their fobs somehow. So I went back out and put the fob in the center console indention and recognized and able to start. I drove around the block, back to pharmacy and parked further from the doors, off / on no issues. Moved back to previous parking spot right by the doors and bam no fob detected.

Not saying that was your issue too but you might note where you are when it loses fob recognition. My battery was fine.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a great looking trip!

Would you be so kind as to share a few of the trails you did in Moab? Would love to start tracking what other folks have done and plan what i'm in for after delivery.
https://funtreks.com/product/guide-moab-backroads-4-wheel-drive-trials-3rd-edition/

This is what you need. Its a pretty valuable planning tool. review wile planning and enjoying drinks with your pals before heading out. I'm there a lot and can offer additional info or suggestions especially if you like boondocking.

Sponsored

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can not begin to describe how bummed I was that mine got delayed in transit and had to take my 4 runner on the same set of trails you ran out there. Just to receive my bronco a week after my return. Glad you are loving it and awesome pictures!

20211031_141638.jpg

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
https://funtreks.com/product/guide-moab-backroads-4-wheel-drive-trials-3rd-edition/

This is what you need. Its a pretty valuable planning tool. review wile planning and enjoying drinks with your pals before heading out. I'm there a lot and can offer additional info or suggestions especially if you like boondocking.
We used that book while doing some ad-hoc trail planning while renting a Jeep earlier in the year! Very nice layout and super helpful.

Suppose my comment was also to fish for @618TRVLWILD to share some of the resources she used which can help build the knowledge base for us who haven't gotten out much.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We used that book while doing some ad-hoc trail planning while renting a Jeep earlier in the year! Very nice layout and super helpful.

Suppose my comment was also to fish for @618TRVLWILD to share some of the resources she used which can help build the knowledge base for us who haven't gotten out much.
There are several other editions for other areas especially in Colorado. Good stuff.
Sponsored