First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whether the Subaru is capable or not, the fact that he (your buddy) was pushing off with his arm against tree stumps and other rigid objects while driving tells you he has no clue about driving off road in any trail or terrain. Lucky he didn't hurt himself. Thanks for posting the video as it was entertaining.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whether the Subaru is capable or not, the fact that he (your buddy) was pushing off with his arm against tree stumps and other rigid objects while driving tells you he has no clue about driving off road in any trail or terrain. Lucky he didn't hurt himself. Thanks for posting the video as it was entertaining.
Yea, we did talk about that after. Learned something new.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t have any experience either but I’m pretty sure I can’t push myself off a tree while in a truck. I can do it in a boat though:)

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t have any experience either but I’m pretty sure I can’t push myself off a tree while in a truck. I can do it in a boat though:)
Haha.... But where are you boating that you need to push yourself of a tree??? Haha

Sponsored
OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GeneJenn

Base
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
This was a great and entertaining video! Actually the Subaru did quite well considering. I say this as I have bought one and am enjoying it as I await the endless wait for my Bronco, at which point I will resell it. In the meantime I needed something else since I sold the FJ and Subaru resells well. I will be having fun outdoors and that Subaru would meet a lot of families basic outdoor off road needs. Happy trails everyone! May you receive your Broncos soon!
Sponsored