Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know a guy who knows a guy... Anyway they said "here are some bolts" and now I have Bronco Bolts.

PXL_20210605_171459430.jpg
Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know a guy who knows a guy... Anyway they said "here are some bolts" and now I have Bronco Bolts.

Ford Bronco Bronco bolts PXL_20210605_171459430
Awesome. You’re getting closer to having a complete Bronco. Plus, anything you attach to those becomes modular!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well sir, that's pretty cool, and it's a start. Keep on hitting up the guy that knows the guy, and you may just get the first Bronco to hit the road. One thing for sure, you are definitely closer to getting a Bronco built than I am. :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
DasQball

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

but what about that hat? Where did it come from?
I went to one of the Think Ford First events a few months ago. Got a carabineer, the hat, and 11,000 ford pass reward points.

OP
OP
DasQball

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well sir, that's pretty cool, and it's a start. Keep on hitting up the guy that knows the guy, and you may just get the first Bronco to hit the road. One thing for sure, you are definitely closer to getting a Bronco built than than I am. :)
Do you have an order? I supposedly have one... But it shows as a reservation on my ford.com account, not an order. You may be closer than I.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you have an order? I supposedly have one... But it shows as a reservation on my ford.com account, not an order. You may be closer than I.
I do Ryan, but I'm so far down the line I'm not expecting a build date until mid/late '22. Your dealer should contact you when the '22 order banks open to get your build. When he inputs that to Ford system yours will show that it's been ordered. I actually ordered mine on 03/03/21, but my dealer and myself both knew mine wouldn't be built this year. The order was basically to help them with their overall allocation number. My dealer will contact me (in Sept. I think), and we will place an order for a '22.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DasQball

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do Ryan, but I'm so far down the line I'm not expecting a build date until mid/late '22. Your dealer should contact you when the '22 order banks open to get your build. When he inputs that to Ford system yours will show that it's been ordered. I actually ordered mine on 03/03/21, but my dealer and myself both knew mine wouldn't be built this year. The order was basically to help them with their overall allocation number. My dealer will contact me (in Sept. I think), and we will place an order for a '22.
Yeah I tried to order in February, and again in April. It's been fun times. I'll get one though.

OP
OP
DasQball

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

well dang!
I also got this from Customer Service since my ordering process is an on going fiasco. She said I was the nicest person she dealt with and probably one of the worst stories regarding the reservation to order conversion.

PXL_20210512_174502383.jpg

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco bolts PXL_20210512_174502383
Excellent, do you have a micrometer or caliper you can measure the thread diameter so we can determine if they are a M4, M5, M6, etc. thread size?

OP
OP
DasQball

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Excellent, do you have a micrometer or caliper you can measure the thread diameter so we can determine if they are a M4, M5, M6, etc. thread size?
I do not. But my neighbor might. I'll see if they have one and get back to you.

OP
OP
DasQball

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do not. But my neighbor might. I'll see if they have one and get back to you.
In the meantime... Does this help?

PXL_20210605_175541135.MP.jpg

PXL_20210605_175514150.MP.jpg
Sponsored