Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi,

My Bronco order turned into in-production status on 5/1, and no update was provided since then on the order tracking website. I contacted my dealer, they told me my car had been built but it was put on hold due to a part replacement requirement related to a customer satisfaction issue. They don't know how soon it can be solved, and they also don't know what the issue is. I feel I am just one step away from getting my dream car, but this step can take any time from a few weeks to a few months. I am anxious about that everyday.

I wonder if anyone here is in a similar situation and if anyone knows some detail about this issue. Please share your knowledge if you know something about that. Thank you!
Sponsored

OP
OP

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry, duplicate post, I though my previous post was not posted.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you read the build week threads from 4/15 through 5/22, you'll see that many of us are stuck in production. I've been stuck since 5/11.

Sponsored

Torque

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

" put on hold due to a part replacement requirement related to a customer satisfaction issue "

While I also am waiting for my Bronco that was built in the 5/8 week and I have been waiting since 2021 I have to say:

IF it is indeed the issue, I give FORD major credit for trying to fix it before it gets to us. IF this is the case its a real missed opportunity for their communications people to not push this out to the dealerships on a larger scale to get this information to those of us waiting.

We are all weary of waiting but I would rather wait a few weeks more if it gets me a superior product.

OP
OP

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you read the build week threads from 4/15 through 5/22, you'll see that many of us are stuck in production. I've been stuck since 5/11.
I am new to this forum. I will go through these threads. Thanks

OP
OP

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
" put on hold due to a part replacement requirement related to a customer satisfaction issue "

While I also am waiting for my Bronco that was built in the 5/8 week and I have been waiting since 2021 I have to say:

IF it is indeed the issue, I give FORD major credit for trying to fix it before it gets to us. IF this is the case its a real missed opportunity for their communications people to not push this out to the dealerships on a larger scale to get this information to those of us waiting.

We are all weary of waiting but I would rather wait a few weeks more if it gets me a superior product.
I will appreciate Ford offering me this upgrade before it delivers the product to me. But a clearer timeline will be very helpful.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine sat in "plant hold" status for 3mo before it shipped. Only thing anyone could tell me was "probably" holding for a part. Never got a definitive answer. I did get a nice surprise when I opened the hood and saw bid shit on top of the intake manifold.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was stuck from 2/28/23 to 6/6/23, with no reason given...suspect it was a chip, a bad part, or the manual transmission...On it's way now, and fingers crossed for no more delays.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn't be surprised if for at least some of the 4 doors, it's due to the seatbelt recall. I know last year with the windshield recall, they were using the same words in regards to Broncos being held at the plant, "customer satisfaction".

Granted, trying to decipher any info you get from whatever your source is can be difficult.
Sponsored