Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 and soon, 2023 4 dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi,

My Bronco Outer Banks is scheduled to build in the week of 04/27 and it turns to in-production status on 5/1. However, no new update since then on the tracking website. I contacted my dealer, and they told me my car had already been built, but it was put on hold due to a part replacement requirement from a customer satisfaction issue. They don't have an ETA and they also don't have details on what the issue is.

I wonder if anyone here is in a similar situation and if anyone has some leads about this production hold issue. If someone can share some information, it will be much appreciated. It looks like I am just one step away from getting my car but the waiting time is still uncertain which makes me feel very itchy in my heart.
I’m in the same boat-just 2 weeks further out. Dealer shows “built/released”. Nothing more. 🤷🏻‍♂️

65 Cobra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Corvette, 22 4Runner TRD, 22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are you guys finding the June 3 info?

Sponsored

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im in the same boat, my Badlands went into production on 04/26, and then nothing!!!!

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi,

My Bronco Outer Banks is scheduled to build in the week of 04/27 and it turns to in-production status on 5/1. However, no new update since then on the tracking website. I contacted my dealer, and they told me my car had already been built, but it was put on hold due to a part replacement requirement from a customer satisfaction issue. They don't have an ETA and they also don't have details on what the issue is.

I wonder if anyone here is in a similar situation and if anyone has some leads about this production hold issue. If someone can share some information, it will be much appreciated. It looks like I am just one step away from getting my car but the waiting time is still uncertain which makes me feel very itchy in my heart.
I am in a similar spot. My 4 door MIC Sas Badlands was "built" 4/13 and placed on plant hold since that date. I spoke to Ford customer service a few times since and got told it was built and on a plant hold. Last week I spoke with a Ford customer service supervisor and was informed she could see that during inspection it was put on plant hold due to the rear axel and she said she knows they have been having issues with the rear axels. I don't know about itchy heart, but I have been feeling extreme frustration about this whole thing. Next month will be 3 years since placing my pre order and now it finally gets built and has sat at the plant for over 60 days with no end in sight or idea of when the situation will be resolved. Good luck with yours

Jpargo

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 2 door OBX is currently in production and the window sticker just became available yesterday. My date was updated to the week of 6/19. I wonder if mine will also be placed on a plant hold.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

looks like they are finally addressing the Dana QA crap, unfortunely looks like its a big batch issue.

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are usally pretty good about this type of stuff from when I was working @ a dealer.

You're lucky. Mine is solid but they had Mr. Magoo working QC that day completely ignoring a major paint defect and now i'm stuck in limbo trying to get it fixed.... super irritating. Called Ford and they basically told me sorry about your luck, go to your dealer, even its our mistake and warranty will be covering it... now i'm back and forth getting estimates at body shops, wasting lots of time.... really sucks.

OP
OP

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes but it took multiple calls. Customer service helped not the marketing line.
My window sticker even showed some shipping information like it will be shipped through convoy and it has only one ramp. When did you have such kind of information?
Sponsored