Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, now that many of us have now converted our reservations to 2023 confirmed orders with our dealership, signed the “whatever”, gotten an email from Ford confirming, and now seem all set, minus the usual suspect constraints, how long until guys start to receive VINs and build dates? Or at least be able to log into the back door webpage to see if the Bronco is in production?

I wonder how far back I’ll be pushed with a loaded Badlands 2 Door? At any rate, hope to hear many of you start to get notices on an upcoming Thursday real soon.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I converted my reservation to an order finally on Tuesday. I am a 2dr OBX loaded and they told me because of the tow package I won't get built till next year...He wouldn't go into how many orders they have or allocations.

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you are confusing scheduling with production. 10/6 is when the MY23 scheduling is supposed to begin (subject to change because Ford). With MY22's already being pushed to the week of 10/31, I would guess that MY23's production won't start until the week of 11/7 or possibly later. Tomorrow we should get confirmation if MY23 scheduling is going to proceed next week and for what build weeks.

Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, so the 10/6 are 2023? That’s cool. Thought I‘d seen another thread that pointed to mid-month. Wonder when those guys were notified if we just turned around our orders?

Good to know. Thanks!
If I understand correctly the ones that are scheduled on 10/6 (meaning they will be built sometime after that) will be my23. Everything that is already scheduled and being built prior will be my22

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you are confusing scheduling with production. 10/6 is when the MY23 scheduling is supposed to begin (subject to change because Ford). With MY22's already being pushed to the week of 10/31, I would guess that MY23's production won't start until the week of 11/7 or possibly later. Tomorrow we should get confirmation if MY23 scheduling is going to proceed next week and for what build weeks.
You’re right, I was confusing the two. So the emails on build dates/VINs should start to go out on 10/6. Good; this means I don’t need to monitor my email today. :)
Sponsored