First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aside from an order confirmation email I have received zero communication (from Ford or the dealership) regarding the status.

If it wasn't for the phone line and the 'backdoor tracker', I would not have had any indication that I was assigned a VIN and then later a build week for April.
whats the "backdoor tracker"? The trackers I see all require a vin?
Sponsored

Last edited:

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

dScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer sent out a "hey look at our inventory of cars coming to the lot" as a preview to bronco order holders. (In case I wanted to get another car while I waited?). I responded letting them know in feb I had celebrated putting down my deposit, and was planning a "two year since reserving" party for this summer. They nicely responded that I shouldn't need the party as I had a build date week of April 25th; which if true is freaking amazing.

I have received zero notice from Ford of this, and when i pull up the backdoor reservation tracker it still shows me as not yet scheduled for production. Anyone had anything similar? Trying to figure out why I am not getting notified.
Its called the status quo...you probably wont get anything from Ford, or you may get an email from Ford. Your dealer may contact you with information updates, or your dealer may not let you know anything....

there is no consistency to anything Ford or the dealerships have done or are doing to keep us updated.

Holiday

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called my dealer Friday 2/25 asking why I hadn’t received the email that all non-scheduled order holders were to have gotten that Wednesday. They informed me they had forgotten to tell me about my 3/23 build date. Nothing from them or Ford. However, one week later on Friday 3/4, ~1:30, I had a schedule confirmation email from Ford with my VIN. Mine has never shown up on the back door tracker.
Sponsored