Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 2 Door Boack Diamond 2.3 7 speed mt with no added options. I’ve been a reservation holder since 7/19 and ordered in late January. I have received no details from dealer, no vin, no build date, nothing. I am curious to see who else is having this problem with few commodity restraints.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have a hard top given you are a 2-door order… which has been one of the major reasons why builds have been so sluggish.

To put things into perspective… my dealer has had 186 total Bronco orders… only 4 people have received VIN numbers, and only 1 person has actually been delivered their Bronco.

So yeah… things are slow. Supply chains are all gunked up, and on top of that Ford is having quality issues with the tops. Hopefully your Bronco will be built this year, but don’t be surprised if it gets bumped to 2022.

OP
OP
blackdiamondog

blackdiamondog

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have a hard top given you are a 2-door order… which has been one of the major reasons why builds have been so sluggish.

To put things into perspective… my dealer has had 186 total Bronco orders… only 4 people have received VIN numbers, and only 1 person has actually been delivered their Bronco.

So yeah… things are slow. Supply chains are all gunked up, and on top of that Ford is having quality issues with the tops. Hopefully your Bronco will be built this year, but don’t be surprised if it gets bumped to 2022.
Quite the failed launch. I’m hoping for the best this scheduling week but am prepared to say bye bye to this model year.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Quite the failed launch. I’m hoping for the best this scheduling week but am prepared to say bye bye to this model year.
Bro you are in good company, literally well over a hundred thousand of us who have no idea what year our order will be built in. Might not even be in 2022 for quite a few current orders, given the absolute shambles of throughput.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

9:03pm 7/13 res. I've heard nothing.

Congrats on your 2023 Bronco.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/19 is a late res at most dealers, unless you got lucky and your dealer does not have a lot of reservations. 2 door is killing your chances also. Safe to assume you’re a ‘22
Sponsored