tex68w

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus GX460, 2023 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We placed our order back in October, the dealer said 4-5 months on the build estimate yet here we are three 45 day updates in and still no movement. It was a pretty loaded out model, Badlands V6/Auto/Sasquatch/High-Lux/Hard top. That said, I am seeing tons of Broncos starting to pile up on dealer lots, even well optioned high trims with discounts, Bronco Raptors as well. I am starting to consider just saying screw it and try to work a deal on an existing model currently sitting on the dealer lot. What's the latest on build time for orders back in the fall and are my options possibly holding up this build?
Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ā€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered mine Oct 6 picked up 4 weeks ago. Mid package black diamond 2.3 automatic hard top. Iā€™d try to get a deal on one off a lot. Theyā€™re stacking up. I would definitely hold out for a Badlands though. BTW, the 2.3 has plenty of power.

Moose737

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered Sep 6th..and just got my email with a first week of April Start date and VIN. Your close

OP
OP

tex68w

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll give it another 45 days and see if there's any movement, if not I'll take advantage of some of these mark downs I am seeing locally on in stock units.

M4Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same situation. If I donā€™t get scheduled for April then Iā€™m just going to shop around for one. I was hoping to buy one the way I want it but sometimes modifying can be fun too.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your order does have constraints....Hard top and Sasquatch package. That will delay your build. The latest constraints are posted here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...otal-retail-unscheduled-orders-2-26-24.89454/

For the 4 door hardtops, 95% of the orders want one, Ford can only build 75%.
And Sasquatch, 64% wanted, only 35% can be built.

This is how is usually goes.... supposing your dealer has 10 allocations for the month. Ford will look at the top 10 orders in line. If they have the components, you'll get scheduled. If they don't, you'll get bypassed for that scheduling cycle.

OP
OP

tex68w

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same situation. If I donā€™t get scheduled for April then Iā€™m just going to shop around for one. I was hoping to buy one the way I want it but sometimes modifying can be fun too.
Yea, I really like the idea of having exactly what I want but I might be willing to bend on a thing or two for one sooner and $3-4K off sticker. I don't have much faith in my dealer giving me a deal much better than sticker or whatever rebates might be available at the time.

Your order does have constraints....Hard top and Sasquatch package. That will delay your build. The latest constraints are posted here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...otal-retail-unscheduled-orders-2-26-24.89454/

For the 4 door hardtops, 95% of the orders want one, Ford can only build 75%.
And Sasquatch, 64% wanted, only 35% can be built.

This is how is usually goes.... supposing your dealer has 10 allocations for the month. Ford will look at the top 10 orders in line. If they have the components, you'll get scheduled. If they don't, you'll get bypassed for that scheduling cycle.
That's kind of a $hit way of doing it but I understand them wanting to pump out units versus fill specific orders. That said, don't take the order if you can't fulfill it or at least don't give an estimated build time, tell the customer it's open ended if you select the following items. That approach might have made sense for Ford the past few years but we are in a very different market now and dealer inventories are stacking up and stagnating, the demand has fallen quite a bit.

There are quite a few loaded Wildtracks and Badlands on lots near me, all with hardtops and Sasquatch and most have a discount associated, that might be the best route to go if I get impatient. I know there are some small improvements coming to the '24 MY so that does give me pause and does make me want to wait to some degree. There are few Bronco Raptors in my area as well, I just might have to give those a consideration too.

Tortuga

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like you are in a good position to find something close to your order on the lot with a discount. Like others mentioned, I would hold out to see if the order gets picked up for April, then start negotiating off the lot rigs.
My 10/02 order for an OBX with SAS/Hard top/Lux/Aux/Rack/Tow got picked up for 3/18, which is good because the only MY24's hitting the lots around me are all 2 door BB, BD or Raptors.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™d negotiate something off the lot if you can find something close to what you want.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well something doesn't seem right here. Maybe dealer allocation issue?
I ordered a '24 Badlands, Sasquatch, lux, tow, leather-powered seats, MIC, (pretty much every assumed "constraint") - ordered 2/14, got the scheduled email 2/29 with build date 4/8.
So "constraints" aren't really what they appear?
I hate that for you. Maybe make sure your dealer is dealing straight with you about their allocations?

Sponsored

HItman84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered September 27. Only just got my vin and scheduled date this past Thursday. It was driving me nuts too.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
99% it's your dealership allocation. Demand to see proof of allocation. There were really no constraints in December that would have kept you from getting scheduled.

OP
OP

tex68w

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well something doesn't seem right here. Maybe dealer allocation issue?
I ordered a '24 Badlands, Sasquatch, lux, tow, leather-powered seats, MIC, (pretty much every assumed "constraint") - ordered 2/14, got the scheduled email 2/29 with build date 4/8.
So "constraints" aren't really what they appear?
I hate that for you. Maybe make sure your dealer is dealing straight with you about their allocations?
I am willing to bet it's their allocation as well. I reached out to my salesman in an email, I'll wait to see how he responds before I consider making a move on one locally instead.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The last list of constraints now includes the 2.7. So you now have hard top, Sasquatch and 2.7 possibly slowing your order. The Lux package was often a constraint in the past, but it's not currently on the list.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...total-retail-unscheduled-orders-3-4-24.89802/

Each weeks scheduling is usually for certain builds.... one week may be for Big Bend/Outer Banks, the next may be for specialty models like Heritage and Everglades, etc. And some weeks are scheduled for 'clean up', where no new orders are scheduled, they're just trying to get caught up with the backlog of scheduled but unbuilt orders.
'Scheduled' e-mails have customarily been sent out on Thursdays. It used to be posted here what models were getting scheduled each week, but I haven't seen that in some time.

Dealer allocation is certainly an issue. Your dealer 'should' have their numbers.
It's loosely based on the constraints. For example, the present capacity for Wildtracks is 16%, and Sasquatch is 35%. So if a dealer has an allocation of 100 Broncos per year, they only get 16 Wildtracks and 35 Sasquatch models. It's possible your dealer took more orders than they have allocation for. It's also very possible your dealer doesn't have a clue as to how the allocation works!

Keep your fingers crossed for a 'scheduled' e-mail this Thursday!

OP
OP

tex68w

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a priority code 10 when the order was placed if that even matters lol.
Sponsored