First Name
Sun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 8/17/24 ordered Black Diamond still no build date & no vin. :( IMG_3444
I

New here! I looked everywhere on these forums and nobody is talking about a chip shortage. The above text was from this past Tuesday 1/23/24 with Ford Chat. Am I missing something? I really don't want to go back to the dealer once I have my Bronco to have chips installed. I did order the hardtop V6, Sas package, mod bumper and roof rack. Too many additional items perhaps?? Thank you for any help that you could possibly give me.
Sponsored

ejones91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems weird that they wouldn’t be able access customer orders. I would try contacting your dealer to see if they have any more info.

5.7 DC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tundra 1966 VW bug 1999 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 8/17/24 ordered Black Diamond still no build date & no vin. :( IMG_3444
I

New here! I looked everywhere on these forums and nobody is talking about a chip shortage. The above text was from this past Tuesday 1/23/24 with Ford Chat. Am I missing something? I really don't want to go back to the dealer once I have my Bronco to have chips installed. I did order the hardtop V6, Sas package, mod bumper and roof rack. Too many additional items perhaps?? Thank you for any help that you could possibly give me.
I'm right there with you. Ordered 8/16/23: Black Diamond, Sas, Mid package, 2.7, Hardtop. Still waiting.

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMG_3444.jpg
I

Confirm with your dealership that they actually have allotments too. I'm not sure if that's still a major factor since the unscheduled order banks were only half capacity kicking off 2024 but in the past dealership allotment has been an issue causing delays.
I know of the 3 closest dealerships to me 2 are not getting any 2024's at the moment meanwhile the one I ordered from has 12 2024's listed and they all have blend days for this month.

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't have a date for mine either. Obx hard top, 2.7, sas, mid package but my dealer is still trying to add the high/lux package for me.

Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

To my understanding chip shortage was over long time ago so that's odd for them to say that. Did you at least get a confirmation email when you ordered?

OP
OP

SPORTER

Black Diamond
First Name
Sun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, got a confirmation email and the dummy email Jan 4th. Talked with the dealer today he is saying they are having trouble keeping up with the sasquatch wheels.

And yes I ordered in 2023 not 2024 typo sorry

Grimreaper

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered on 8/16/23 and in same boat all I have is my 4 digit order number just wait until they send next email
Sponsored