Sponsored

First Edition ordered and still no build date.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Probably right who knows I might just go ahead and order a V8 Defender and see what shows up first..
Just wait until next Thursday. After that order a rover. Personally I have a rule for English vehicles don’t fuckin buy one.
Sponsored

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just wait until next Thursday. After that order a rover. Personally I have a rule for English vehicles don’t fuckin buy one.
Probably exactly what I will do wait and see. Last time I didn’t wait for the vehicle I wanted a 2018 Jeep Wrangler. I just went ahead and bought a 18 Ford raptor. Sold it so now need a replacement for a daily driver that is fun.

bobhew

First Edition
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a FE with a 6/24 blend date and still stuck in production...............Going on a month

Sponsored

blu76

First Edition
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Add another one to the list of zero updates from Ford and zero communication from dealer.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who did you speak to? What I'm amazed by is that depending on who I happen to get when I call customer service, they're either quite helpful and know stuff, or they know nothing.

This one apparently pretended to know something but actually knew nothing, as Ford has explicitly stated that all FE orders will be built in MY21.
I called customer support yesterday and they told me nobody in their group has access to view build weeks , build dates, nothing. They said I had to call my dealer??

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When this all first started I believed that the FE, was just that, FIRST. But I have come to the realization, that it is just another limited production trim level. I am ordering a badlands so, it really doesn't matter to me, but I would be upset if I ordered the FE thinking my build would have priority.
Yes the plan was set, then Murphy showed up and fuked it all up.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called customer support yesterday and they told me nobody in their group has access to view build weeks , build dates, nothing. They said I had to call my dealer??
LOL, that's a bunch of horseshit.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else in my boat? This is ridiculous.
Did you dealer update your order to the MIC top?

If not, it's still sitting in the order banks with the MOD top as "unbuildable" and wont ever get scheduled.

There were quite a few dealers who didn't know they needed to update it themselves.... some didn't realize it needed to be updated, and others assumed they would be updated automatically by Ford.

Last we knew, the dealership had to actively change the order to a MIC (since Ford figured some people might actually want the opportunity to switch to a different trim... or at least be told by the dealer they were getting the MIC top now).

Last edited:

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm not sure what's worse. Not having a build date or having your FE Bronco built and rotting on the lot for three weeks now.

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tough call, but probably better to know it’s built. There is no reason why yours isn’t getting whatever attention needed to get it out the door.

Super early 7/13 FE reservation here and one week since blend date with no word. Annoying to see order after order with later reservation numbers being delivered, including FEs and other MIC tops. The whole process has been infuriating. No one said FEs should be first, but we are so far from following timestamps (for similar builds) its beyond unfair. I’ve ordered many vehicles from multiple manufacturers, including brand new models and the execution, communication, tracking, etc. here is light years worse.

I'm not sure what's worse. Not having a build date or having your FE Bronco built and rotting on the lot for three weeks now.