Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I placed my order for a 2.7L 4Dr Badlands Softtop on 9/14/2021 and the dealer got notification of being scheduled on Oct 1st. But when I input my VIN and order # into the tracker I don't see anything scheduled for a build date and all he sees is that it's scheduled. Since 2021 is fast coming to a close am i getting pushed to 2022? Anyone had this happen?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask your dealer to generate a Vehicle Visibility Report for your VIN.

Ford's online publicly available tracker appears to uhh... well... suck at tracking things.

Based on what Ford is currently saying, if you have a VIN there is no way you'll be pushed to MY2022. You may not get your Bronco until 2022, but you'll still get a MY2021 Bronco.

OP
OP
Mishra42

Mishra42

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask your dealer to generate a Vehicle Visibility Report for your VIN.

Ford's online publicly available tracker appears to uhh... well... suck at tracking things.

Based on what Ford is currently saying, if you have a VIN there is no way you'll be pushed to MY2022. You may not get your Bronco until 2022, but you'll still get a MY2021 Bronco.
That's what I'm hoping, our Mach-E still showed scheduled for production the day it rolled in to the dealer. I'm fine with some waiting I have to hang on to the current car until October. I just am hoping I'm not getting screwed because he didn't convert my reservation.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I placed my order for a 2.7L 4Dr Badlands Softtop on 9/14/2021 and the dealer got notification of being scheduled on Oct 1st. But when I input my VIN and order # into the tracker I don't see anything scheduled for a build date and all he sees is that it's scheduled. Since 2021 is fast coming to a close am i getting pushed to 2022? Anyone had this happen?
did you use the order# from your dealer?

This is a better site, replace X's with the order # ford gave you

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your dealer may have mixed up your order with another one. The VIN does not match your account, I guess.

OP
OP
Mishra42

Mishra42

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer may have mixed up your order with another one. The VIN does not match your account, I guess.
I think he just did a straight vehicle order instead of converting my reservation. My names on the order. Like I said I don't have to give up my current car until October, so I can wait.
Sponsored