Sponsored

Day 1 Reservation Holder Poll - Did you receive a build date?

Did you receive a build date email?

• Total voters

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know we are expecting more emails to go out but do you guys think we will see people get build weeks of 5/31 or 6/7 or do you think all those spots are now filled with this first round?
the collective assumption is Ford is trying to spread the wealth around all of North America. They want these vehicles released in all areas at the same time. They might be sprinkling these builds around evenly to prevent some market saturation.

TLDR: this is being done deliberately based on some market share metric
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So they said scheduling is going to take place over the next 2 weeks. I am going to make a hypothesis.

If there are more production emails sent out tomorrow then Is sending them out in batches at 10% per day.

my logic is 2 weeks = 10 business days. Only 10% of day 1 holders seem to have their builds. Maybe Iā€™m wrong but given the data and info we know, itā€™s logical at least.
I just posted the same in a different thread. Seems like the next 9 business days could see more scheduled for the first wave

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the collective assumption is Ford is trying to spread the wealth around all of North America. They want these vehicles released in all areas at the same time. They might be sprinkling these builds around evenly to prevent some market saturation.
Well, by doing mostly FEs and priority builds first I guess they did that pretty well.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No email, I have a 2-door FE with the tow package. I wonder if the TOW PACKAGE is possibly delaying some orders? How many of you who did receive an email also have a tow package?
I have tow package, FE 2 door with black interior, got the june 14th build week but was also the
#1 at my dealer. I am in Oregon

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took a peek over at that other forum for Broncos and apparently people are still receiving emails as recent as an hour ago....

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I took a peek over at that other forum for Broncos and apparently people are still receiving emails as recent as an hour ago....
The plot thickens. What if there was a big dump at like 1pm ET today and the rest will be a slow trickle over 2 weeks

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The plot thickens. What if there was a big dump at like 1pm ET today and the rest will be a slow trickle over 2 weeks
well if theyā€™re looking to build roughly 60k units over 6 months that means theyā€™re going to be sending out roughly 8000 - 10,000 emails over the next 2 weeks...given parts and all the stuff that goes into that, I bet theyā€™re doing this very methodically

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
well if theyā€™re looking to build roughly 60k units over 6 months that means theyā€™re going to be sending out roughly 8000 - 10,000 emails over the next 2 weeks...given parts and all the stuff that goes into that, I bet theyā€™re doing this very methodically
Yeah, and given how their systems handle math (cough GVWR calculations cough 3500 FEs cough), itā€™s probably not capable of accurately scheduling 10k all at once

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, and given how their systems handle math (cough GVWR calculations cough 3500 FEs cough), itā€™s probably not capable of accurately scheduling 10k all at once
imagine that shit show ā€œhey we know we said your vehicle would be going into production on 6/7 but we ran out of widgets so weā€™re pushing your build to 4th quarter 2021ā€

someone would get fired over that bs

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
imagine that shit show ā€œhey we know we said your vehicle would be going into production on 6/7 but we ran out of widgets so weā€™re pushing your build to 4th quarter 2021ā€

someone would get fired over that bs
Not gonna lie, half expecting a correction email soon ā€œoops we sent each date/VIN to 10 different Rez holdersā€

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not gonna lie, half expecting a correction email soon ā€œoops we sent each date/VIN to 10 different Rez holdersā€
thereā€™s gotta be a team of sleep deprived coffee drinking button pushers sitting down and allocating all this crap and reviewing it before assigning a vin and pushing this to the production department. And theyā€™re probably underpaid

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email, I have a 2-door FE with the tow package. I wonder if the TOW PACKAGE is possibly delaying some orders? How many of you who did receive an email also have a tow package?
The updated constraint list has tow listed. I skipped it.

8EA367ED-1CAB-44F3-81EC-59E2A48713BD.jpeg

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FE 2 door. #3 at my dealer, their only FE. Ordered 1/21, no schedule yet.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the word is out there enough on this, that Levine or someone may want to at least talk about the logic of priorities yesterday on BN and here.

If it was FEs, and priority picks and next week should be more by time stamp at each dealer, fine - just say so. When we have people with post cutoff reservations scheduled for the first week, thatā€™s going to ruffle feathers. (And Ford should have known better / at least done day ones before working in ā€œPriorityā€ line jumpers.)
Sponsored