Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell, might be true, might not. Might even be from a real source. Even a person with a hugely solid track record, like PremierDrum, seems to get some overly optimistic info sometimes. This could come from that employee who always glories in the worst case scenario. You know they are out there.
Realistically, if they were getting more bad tops than good tops, at some point they have to hit stop on the carousel and figure it out. I’ve long since given up hope for a 21.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t understand why they can’t just ship them out with soft tops, and then deal with the hard top later. and just give it to us since it was supposed to be included anyway,
For the 2 doors…..
And then just give a huge discount to the four-door people who paid extra for a hard top?
…. I mean really, the soft tops are dirt cheap it’s not like they’re gonna lose a ton of money.
They’re gonna lose customers!!!!
I don’t know I guess I just have simple logic to fix problems.
The main problems with this theory:

1) There is no two-door soft top factory option.
2) The soft tops are not "dirt cheap", shipping them to dealers is expensive, paying dealers to install them is more expensive. That's at least a $1,500 cost not accounting for any damage done to the top or customer's vehicle during the process (which will happen from time to time).

If there was an easy fix to this mess, it would have been done already. This is billions of dollars in gross sales for Ford.

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That poor soul who has to write the email we all get that gets reviewed 8 times by leadership prior....

Is it going to be titled "To Whom it May Concern"...or possibly "Dear John"...

Cant...take...much more...of this...

Sponsored

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm starting to give up hope for a MY22, and would 100% believe my Lightning would be here first...except it's also being made by Ford.
Oh I think we will get a 22. They’ll eventually sort it out. Just maddening how they release this “Here. We. Go.” stuff. They won’t change anything. Mainstream media hasn’t caught on, Ford has released enough of a trickle to keep the media positive. I just read a Bloomberg article that contained the first hint of danger. They said the high level trims are hard to come by, but there are “plenty” of low trims to go around. No mention at all of the idea that a full half of produced Broncos appear to have not left a storage lot.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m just going to say I know for a fact that this is not true and therefore going to lock the thread. No need to freak people out more than needed.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.