Sponsored

Went from complaining about delayed build date to...

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People still complaining? 😂😂
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When you look at the sticker on the website, one of the dates changes to reflect the current date. I'm pretty sure it is the one you're talking about on the bottom edge but I'll double check.
This is not true. Mine was 6/15 from 6/15 to 6/22, then updated to 6/23 on 6/23.

The date at the bottom likely only changes when changes are made to the sticker. I’m not sure what change was made to mine yesterday, but it was my scheduled build date…

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What does “Blend Date” mean?
It is the date your Bronco is scheduled to be built. It is the four numbers above the word Blend on the window sticker and why it’s called Blend date.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is the date your Bronco is scheduled to be built. It is the four numbers above the word Blend on the window sticker and why it’s called Blend date.
Perfect. Thanks for the clarification. It’s much appreciated.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is not true. Mine was 6/15 from 6/15 to 6/22, then updated to 6/23 on 6/23.

The date at the bottom likely only changes when changes are made to the sticker. I’m not sure what change was made to mine yesterday, but it was my scheduled build date…
Yeah, you're right, that's why I needed to double check. 🤦

Sponsored
OP
OP

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Checked this morning and I now show In production! I'm able to see my Window Sticker now. Woohoo. I had original build date of 6-28 then 7-19. My blend on sticker shows 7-1. Time will tell! I'm stoked.

Just got my window sticket today and we have the same Blend date! its kind of cool to have it built by7/1 since that would be my Bday.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is a good point. I checked yesterday and I was at the "order confirmed" stage. it moved today for some reason even though my build is still two weeks out. maybe they just slated it and its not actually getting built. I hope its the latter.
I called earlier today and was told my build date is July 14th. Then, after reading this I checked the status following the link in the last email I got from Ford and it shows mine "In Production" at the top of the page too. I suspect it's a glitch in the system or that mine will be in production for the next 3 weeks. No complaints here either way. I realize I'm one of the lucky few to be at this point.

EDIT: Yep, it was a glitch. Just "Tracked" my order again and now it shows "Order Confirmed" again.

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Another obvious photoshop by @NoSas21 ! Race Red was the lowest take rate color in the polls, yet they are only building/delivering Race Red to customers! Totally fake, but you didn't fool me!

On the plus side, that's my color, so delivery should be right about meow.

OP
OP

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called earlier today and was told my build date is July 14th. Then, after reading this I checked the status following the link in the last email I got from Ford and it shows mine "In Production" at the top of the page too. I suspect it's a glitch in the system or that mine will be in production for the next 3 weeks. No complaints here either way. I realize I'm one of the lucky few to be at this point.

EDIT: Yep, it was a glitch. Just "Tracked" my order again and now it shows "Order Confirmed" again.

Damn dude sorry about that. I got the window sticker today and checked the link again to print it and mine still says "in production". I am assuming its slowly moving along or someone really hates me in Dearborn and is just trolling me.

OP
OP

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another obvious photoshop by @NoSas21 ! Race Red was the lowest take rate color in the polls, yet they are only building/delivering Race Red to customers! Totally fake, but you didn't fool me!

On the plus side, that's my color, so delivery should be right about meow.

Haha I wanted rapid red to be honest and almost went antimatter blue. (there is no army green option which is lame.) I decided on race red and now apparently its a "rare" color! what a treat.
Sponsored