Sponsored

Granger Broncos - how long from build date to delivery?

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Geez! Why would Ford send it from MAP all around the world just to come back to Iowa! Sorry you’re dealing with that.
Eh. I have been blessed with a VIN from Granger as an October reservation holder. I will not complain as I somehow skipped others who committed before I did. They could have sent this thing through Iowa, but it looks like the trip from Chicago to KC is wicked quick. Omaha is only a couple hours from Granger. I also think there is less of a trucker shortage here in the Midwest than around MAP. From everything I have read is that the Blue Island, Illinois connection is crazy and holds up rail cars.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lawdawg55

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Eh. I have been blessed with a VIN from Granger as an October reservation holder. I will not complain as I somehow skipped others who committed before I did. They could have sent this thing through Iowa, but it looks like the trip from Chicago to KC is wicked quick. Omaha is only a couple hours from Granger. I also think there is less of a trucker shortage here in the Midwest than around MAP. From everything I have read is that the Blue Island, Illinois connection is crazy and holds up rail cars.
That makes sense then. I’m in Ga so very unfamiliar with routes/hubs in the Midwest. Or anywhere outside of the southeast haha

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That makes sense then. I’m in Ga so very unfamiliar with routes/hubs in the Midwest. Or anywhere outside of the southeast haha
I have gone from a “Build You Vehicle” site expert, to pizza and back door tracker expert, and now to a railroad expert. I need a hobby. I have searched endlessly for timeline information when I was first built and in production. Trying to decode a “typical” delivery time. No answer for that one yet!

OP
OP
Lawdawg55

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have gone from a “Build You Vehicle” site expert, to pizza and back door tracker expert, and now to a railroad expert. I need a hobby. I have searched endlessly for timeline information when I was first built and in production. Trying to decode a “typical” delivery time. No answer for that one yet!
Pizza tracker? That one is new to me!

if you crack the “typical” delivery code let me know!

MtnBronc

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built at the end of last February and took just under 4 weeks from shipped to delivery at Granger.

Sponsored

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Midlife Crisis

Badlands
First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing my 86 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was at Granger just this afternoon getting new tires put on my F-150. They had a base, two big bends , one (obx?) and a sas badlands, all soft tops, all 4-doors, just just waiting for their Owners! I believe they all said sold, so I don’t think there were any mannequins.
That sas badlands will be on its way home to NY tomorrow morning!

For @Lawdawg55 3/18 blend date. Arrived about 4/5. Work got in the way and I find myself in Des Moines as I type this. Congratulations!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that have gotten your bronco from granger, how long from build date to delivery? Just trying to get a gauge as I got moved up to next week for my build week so trying to get an idea of “if everything goes perfectly” when it will deliver to granger.

thanks!
20 days. Built: 11/12/21, Delivered: 12/2/21

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

25 Days for mine.

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That sas badlands will be on its way home to NY tomorrow morning!

For @Lawdawg55 3/18 blend date. Arrived about 4/5. Work got in the way and I find myself in Des Moines as I type this. Congratulations!
Nice looking rig! I’m jealous, and I think I wiped off all my drool … anyway one more baby picture

E803255F-9D86-46C0-8AA8-C11E19E60136.jpeg

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dang crazy news today. Received an email from an address I did not recognize ([email protected]), Granger asking for a $500 deposit on my Bronco. I emailed my sales rep at Granger (I purchased a Bronco Sport Sept 2021), they said it was legit, because my Bronco is about to be built!

Received another email later today from FordBronco@GrangerMotors, said my Bronco has a vin. (about had a heart attack). Checked my Ford account:

Scheduled for production week of 6/6/2022. I can't remember but I believe a 3rd or 4th day reservation. Ordered 2-dr Badlands March 2021. Re-ordered MY22 Oct 2021, 2-dr Black Diamond - Unicorn.

The serious waiting and pacing begins (need to slow down my heart rate).

Anyone want to buy a Bronco Sport Big Bend? Wish I could keep both, but this happened about a year earlier than I expected.

I'm still in shock. Will update as I find out more.
I remember getting the email saying it was in preview status, paying the deposit than anxiously waiting for my vin that thursday. It was truly exciting

Hello fellow Grangetober line jumper haha. Not sure how mine jumped so many and feel bad but at the same time so happy to have mine.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not Granger, but I’m 700 miles from MAP. Mine came by rail. 10 days from MAP to dealership. I consider 10 days fast.
Not Granger either. I'm 630 miles away and it delivered(4/13) to my dealer 12 days after my "built" email and 14 days after my blend date.