Sponsored

Went from complaining about delayed build date to...

spada

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
what website is this on? The pages I'm seeing posted do not look anything like my ford.com site when i log in. Mine just says shows me my order date and order number. I'm just curious what website that is, and if I'm doing something wrong.

OP
OP

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
what website is this on? The pages I'm seeing posted do not look anything like my ford.com site when i log in. Mine just says shows me my order date and order number. I'm just curious what website that is, and if I'm doing something wrong.

The way I did it was:

check the latest Ford email about scheduling (should have gotten one yesterday)

Follow their status link.

Check it out. Hope you get lucky! I had an updated date of 7/2 as of yesterday. Out of frustration i just rechecked their email, followed the link and lo and behold, what a surprise.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hate to bust your bubble but... See the bubble to the right? Click on that and see what it says. To the right of that too. Each stage can be clicked on and will tell you what the stage is above. I believe you have to have a checkmark on that bubble to actually be in that stage (anyone correct me if wrong).

EDIT - never mind! It shows you are "In Production" at the top so you are good. Congrats!!

spada

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok, I didn't get a status email yesterday. I will have to sift through some old emails to find my other status emails. Wish me luck!!!!

OP
OP

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hate to bust your bubble but... See the bubble to the right? Click on that and see what it says. To the right of that too. Each stage can be clicked on and will tell you what the stage is above. I believe you have to have a checkmark on that bubble to actually be in that stage (anyone correct me if wrong).
That is a good point. I checked yesterday and I was at the "order confirmed" stage. it moved today for some reason even though my build is still two weeks out. maybe they just slated it and its not actually getting built. I hope its the latter.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

my window sticker blend date is 6/22 but this morning the site started showing 6/23 - bubble isn’t checked. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ford Bronco Went from complaining about delayed build date to... 1624485568312

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a good point. I checked yesterday and I was at the "order confirmed" stage. it moved today for some reason even though my build is still two weeks out. maybe they just slated it and its not actually getting built. I hope its the latter.
Just edited my post - you are "In Production"!

By the way, you should be able to get your window sticker now too.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

EDIT - never mind! It shows you are "In Production" at the top so you are good. Congrats!!
No, he's good, its got a different mark, although not a check, and the email explicitly says that his vehicle is "in production"!

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Checked the email link yesterday and had the same "in production". Shortly after the window sticker became available with the blend date of 0629

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
my window sticker blend date is 6/22 but this morning the site started showing 6/23 - bubble isn’t checked. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ford Bronco Went from complaining about delayed build date to... 1624485568312
Question; if you follow the link to your window sticker now, from the tracker, what does the date in black say below the green border to the bottom left/center?

Mine had been 6/15 this whole time (day sticker was originally generated). Today it updated to 6/23, which is also my blend/build date. My tracker says “in production” but doesn’t have a date next to it like yours yet

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Question; if you follow the link to your window sticker now, from the tracker, what does the date in black say below the green border to the bottom left/center?

Mine had been 6/15 this whole time (day sticker was originally generated). Today it updated to 6/23, which is also my blend/build date. My tracker says “in production” but doesn’t have a date next to it like yours yet
Original date was 6/14 when the window sticker became available. Yesterday it changed to 6/22, today it changed to 6/23.

i check it about 20x a day. 🤪 And print them out when it changes.
Sponsored