Bronco Build Week 4/15/2024

Alsvior

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 5.0 & 2024 Bronco 2.3 (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealer has my Bronco listed on their website for sale šŸ¤£ Itā€™s my VIN and everything.

I know thatā€™s normal. Some dealers do that, but my salesman says thatā€™s not their protocol. I told a friend of mine to call them up, give them the stock number and tell them, ā€œItā€™s perfect! Iā€™ll buy it! Now! Iā€™ll be there in a bit with my checkbook!ā€
Sponsored

canyontracker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My tracker flipped to built overnight. Still waiting on tear tag and PCM modules. BCE modules already populated. Iā€™ll start getting excited once it ships lol

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My tracker flipped to built overnight. Still waiting on tear tag and PCM modules. BCE modules already populated. Iā€™ll start getting excited once it ships lol
All the modules are in the same list. They donā€™t separate them for some reason. The next thing to come will be your tear tag. Then you know itā€™s complete!

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Dealer has my Bronco listed on their website for sale šŸ¤£ Itā€™s my VIN and everything.

I know thatā€™s normal. Some dealers do that, but my salesman says thatā€™s not their protocol. I told a friend of mine to call them up, give them the stock number and tell them, ā€œItā€™s perfect! Iā€™ll buy it! Now! Iā€™ll be there in a bit with my checkbook!ā€
I've ordered many vehicles and this is completely normal. when it gets to the dealer the status will be either sold or something along those lines. this happens because it is all part of the dealers list of vehicles being shipped to them and it is automatically triggered as part of their advertising.

Sponsored

canyontracker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got word from the dealership that my bronco is on a train heading my way šŸ˜Ž so exciting!

Anybody else get any movement?

OP
OP

jeepvsbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Completely unexpected. I spoke to them yesterday and they said delivery was expected between the 22nd and 29th and still showed awaiting to be shipped at that time.

Sponsored

Alsvior

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice!

Glad to hear that you guys are moving right along! Congrats!

...I still got nothin' haha

Alsvior

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now hopefully it didnā€™t get here just as this super cell storm system passed through. What a ride!