First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
nothing but crickets here-- I am pretty sure it will be on Friday --since there is another everglades scheduled for Friday--but have not received any email updates-- not even" in production"
I added the vin in "my ford" and it brings it up but only says in production. What does work is owners manuals, tutorial videos..... I can click on those items--
Sponsored

Noducks

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nothing but crickets here-- I am pretty sure it will be on Friday --since there is another everglades scheduled for Friday--but have not received any email updates-- not even" in production"
I added the vin in "my ford" and it brings it up but only says in production. What does work is owners manuals, tutorial videos..... I can click on those items--
Have you tried chat help?

OP
OP
rdg04578

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
not too worried--I am sure it will exist-- just not sure when it is being built. The vin is live

Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My tracker says production happened 5/1, but nothing on built yet. Anyone else have an update?
The production date on the tracker is the date your rig began its build. Compare to your blend date which is the date it goes down the assembly line then a day or so after your blend check for your modules.
Tracker usually falls behind on updates during production. It’s certainly good news when it updates but you’re probably actually further along.
Either way, good news👍

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still in production as-of 4/24. Mine has the brush guard and I think that bumps it over to a different shop area to attach it? Could totally be wrong on that, but think I saw something along those lines on another post on here in the past.

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The production date on the tracker is the date your rig began its build. Compare to your blend date which is the date it goes down the assembly line then a day or so after your blend check for your modules.
Tracker usually falls behind on updates during production. It’s certainly good news when it updates but you’re probably actually further along.
Either way, good news👍
Thanks! You're right, I just checked the modules and they're all up, plus tear tag. Great thing to see!

Sponsored

chrisg72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update/not update; Tracker still says in Production. Tracker last updated 4/25 when it first said In Production. Hoping to have a real update soon! Hoping this is somewhat normal with timing. Happy Friday to all!

Noducks

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy Friday. My blend date was 4/30 and I got an update on the tracker plus modules populated when I check first thing in the morning on 5/2. I think the actual update happens sometime during the night of 5/1.

BroncoDave24

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'61 Falcon, '87 F150 XLT Lariat 5.0, '01 F350 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Blend date of 5/2 here. As of 9:00 AM EDT on 5/3 no modules populated yet. I expect to see them sometime this morning... I will keep you posted.

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
...still in production, blend date was Wednesday. Fingers crossed it updates today.

OP
OP
rdg04578

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
no update from the tracker but was able to find my sticker and blend date of 4/30 (87 of 891). Then I entered the vin into "my account" on the ford owners website and was able to see the current status of "in Production" . No modules have become live yet though not surprised since it needs to go to another shop to have the roof rack and whatever else finished. Maybe sometime today the tracker will catch up--but in my experience --with this order and previous orders do not rely on the tracker for all your info or expect it to be updated in a timely manner. Sometimes a little digging is needed
Sponsored