Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Good for you! Congrats!

Now I'm going to ask A silly question. I'm new to this forum thing. I can't figure out how to start a discussion. I can't find the pencil icon, can only respond to someone else's post.

Also, how are they adding their bronco info in light gray at the bottom? Thanks!
Thanks!

In regards to creating your own post, you can select the "Post Thread" option from the main forum page. Assuming you are on the desktop version of the page, this is near the top right of the page. To add the information in light gray at the bottom, you would go to your account options and then select the "signature" option and enter it there. It behave similar to an email signature where it goes on all of your posts and replies.
Sponsored

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Jeep LJ, Jeep TJ modified
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks!

In regards to creating your own post, you can select the "Post Thread" option from the main forum page. Assuming you are on the desktop version of the page, this is near the top right of the page. To add the information in light gray at the bottom, you would go to your account options and then select the "signature" option and enter it there. It behave similar to an email signature where it goes on all of your posts and replies.
Thank you!

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My latest update is my OBX's in Temple, Texas. Still pretty far from CA.

Anyone in Texas getting close to delivery?

Warhorn

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ended up bringing everything together fairly quickly to be able to take delivery today in Wisconsin! Super pumped and pictures just do not do it justice. Excited for all of you nearing delivery in the states further away!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_0861

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ended up bringing everything together fairly quickly to be able to take delivery today in Wisconsin! Super pumped and pictures just do not do it justice. Excited for all of you nearing delivery in the states further away!

IMG_0861.jpeg
Congratulations!! That's super exciting! I'm happy for you!

Last edited:

Sponsored

jeepvsbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_0861
Congrats! Also in Wisconsin, took delivery of my Big Bend SAS April 27th. Enjoy that thing!

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats! I'm beyond ready to get mine now. Still sitting on 5/3 "in production" mode despite Chat saying shipping window of this week (expiring today). Still hoping to see it my Memorial Day, that's my goal line.

Frank556

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pizza tracker still showing "in production" for May 2nd. Ford chat says it's being produced in one of Ford's factories, contact my dealer sales manager for more updates and ends the paragraph with: "The secondary status is Produced. The current ETA is May 15th - May 21st."

JohnR

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats on your delivery. My blend was 5/2 and pizza tracker still saying awaiting shipping.

JohnR

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was quoted list price when I ordered Dec 2023. There are a lot of Broncos sitting on dealer lots in my area with discounts including the 2024's. Are any dealers giving any discount or extras on the preordered Broncos?

Sponsored
OP
OP
rdg04578

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I was quoted list price when I ordered Dec 2023. There are a lot of Broncos sitting on dealer lots in my area with discounts including the 2024's. Are any dealers giving any discount or extras on the preordered Broncos?
by list price do you mean MSRP or invoice-- you should be paying close to invoice on an ordered vehicle

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The $1000 rebate for owning a jeep came out after I ordered. Since I own two jeeps, I'll get that discount. I made it clear when I ordered that I expected any discounts/incentives that became available while I awaited delivery. Where I live, there aren't many full size Broncos on the dealer lots, if any, so it won't be easy to negotiate.

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will the dealer give you a copy of the invoice if you ask for it? My sticker has the MSRP. Is there a lot of difference between invoice and MSRP?

OP
OP
rdg04578

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
there is about $2500 to $3000 difference between sticker price (MSRP) and invoice.
Sponsored