Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was quoted list price when I ordered Dec 2023. There are a lot of Broncos sitting on dealer lots in my area with discounts including the 2024's. Are any dealers giving any discount or extras on the preordered Broncos?
I got $4000 off MSRP on my order.
Sponsored

JohnR

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JohnR

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will the dealer give you a copy of the invoice if you ask for it? My sticker has the MSRP. Is there a lot of difference between invoice and MSRP?
I am going to call the dealer tomorrow ( Monday) and ask for the invoice. When I ordered last Dec 23 things were different in terms of sales.

JohnR

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The $1000 rebate for owning a jeep came out after I ordered. Since I own two jeeps, I'll get that discount. I made it clear when I ordered that I expected any discounts/incentives that became available while I awaited delivery. Where I live, there aren't many full size Broncos on the dealer lots, if any, so it won't be easy to negotiate.
I live in Delaware and there are now a lot of unsold Broncos on lots.

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi Everyone, I have two questions that hopefully someone can answer. I got my rail car number the day my car shipped and I've been calling to check progress each day. BUT does your car stay on that rail car until it gets to it's final destination, does it change rail cars at some stops, or get docked at some places? I'm asking because I thought the rail car number I have actually continued to contain my car, but Ford Chat told me yesterday my bronco's still in Illinois with no status update. I'm so confused.

And on top of that, just as I was typing this I saw that my pizza tracker now says it's being shipped to Georgia, a completely different dealership, and I'm in total panic mode now. My car IS posted as a used vehicle on my dealership's website too. (I know they post them once they're shipped to pull the old bait n switch, but it's funny it's posted as used.)

Update: I talked to customer service and they assured me that it's being sent to CA. I got no explanation for why it says GA on my tracker. They told me to clear my cache, which I did, and it still says it. Dealership hasn't called me back or returned my messages. Ford also couldn't tell me where my car was at the moment. Lady on the phone tried to tell me maybe it's being driven by truck from IL to CA. I think not.

2nd update: My dealer says my car is in southern CA (I'm in the bay area) but that my car will not be delivered for another couple weeks.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
rdg04578

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I am going to call the dealer tomorrow ( Monday) and ask for the invoice. When I ordered last Dec 23 things were different in terms of sales.
Dealer invoice pricing is available on line either by KBB or Edmunds. There was a recent increase in invoice but they should be up to date What is not shown is the true dealer cost which includes the hold back cash and other ford incentives provided to the dealers --like advertising, pricing to move certain models...ect. Depending on your relationship with the dealer they may show you their true cost though they may not have that number right away. As far as I know the only incentive directly to the customers from ford on Bronco's is the the $1000 cash for current jeep owners.

JohnR

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer invoice pricing is available on line either by KBB or Edmunds. There was a recent increase in invoice but they should be up to date What is not shown is the true dealer cost which includes the hold back cash and other ford incentives provided to the dealers --like advertising, pricing to move certain models...ect. Depending on your relationship with the dealer they may show you their true cost though they may not have that number right away. As far as I know the only incentive directly to the customers from ford on Bronco's is the the $1000 cash for current jeep owners.
Thanks, this information is very helpful. I spoke to the sales person today and he agreed I should get the same discount they are offering on the 2024 Broncos on their lot. He said he has to wait until the car arrives to get the invoice price to give me an exact amount. Blend date was 5/3 and it is still sitting at the factory waiting to ship

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No change, still “in production 5/3” for me…

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_4054

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This tracker really is garbage. Checked this afternoon and had a “Final Preparation” update. I chatted with Ford and they confirmed that my dealer had taken delivery over the weekend. I was thrilled, albeit confused.

Talked with my sales rep and he walked outside. Sure enough, no Bronco. Ford doesn’t even know what is going on with their tracking. My dealer searched vin view and the Bronco is still sitting in Atlanta at the rail yard.

Honestly, this tracker has caused me so much mental anguish, I’d have preferred to not even have it!

Still… ever closer to my Bronco’s arrival!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_4994

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This tracker really is garbage. Checked this afternoon and had a “Final Preparation” update. I chatted with Ford and they confirmed that my dealer had taken delivery over the weekend. I was thrilled, albeit confused.

Talked with my sales rep and he walked outside. Sure enough, no Bronco. Ford doesn’t even know what is going on with their tracking. My dealer searched vin view and the Bronco is still sitting in Atlanta at the rail yard.

Honestly, this tracker has caused me so much mental anguish, I’d have preferred to not even have it!

Still… ever closer to my Bronco’s arrival!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_4994
That is insane to me. What a letdown!

So many of us are having problems with this tracker. It's garbage once your car is built. They need to do better in this area.

I've talked to Ford chat, customer service over the phone and contacted my dealer about where my car is today. (My trackers says it's being delivered to a completely different state now.) All have assured me it's coming to CA and all have told me my car is in a different place in the US. Seems like something of such value would have a better tracking system.

Sponsored

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm going to June 1. If no movement by then and still this empty space of "who knows when", then I might go Plan B and walk away from mine. If I do, I'll have lots of goodies still in their boxes to sell (or return if possible). I narrowed this purchase down to two cars. One I've had to order (Bronco), the other I can pick up anywhere (CPO Porsche Cayenne). I've had lots of German cars over the years, but never the Porsche brand. Wanted something completely different and really love the Bronco, but if the process to get one the way I like it becomes a sore spot, then it may not be worth it to me for this purchase. I can deal with "waiting on the soft top" or some legitimate reason. But the "life is like a box of chocolates..." routine, doesn't fly with me for very long. Too old, too irrational for that these days... June 1, we'll see.

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Jeep LJ, Jeep TJ modified
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, Ford chat and the dealership shows my Bronco is being shipped this week. My tracker hasn't changed since 4/29, the date it said in production. I'm in Michigan, so the plant is 4 hours away and it will be shipped by truck. I'm not holding my breath.

Out of curiosity, I went on Edmunds to get the invoice amount, as someone here suggested. I requested a price quote from 3 dealerships in the area, only heard from one who told me to go on Ford.com and build one for a price. When the vehicle comes in, I'll have to try to negotiate then. I was going to order in Arizona this winter but the taxes were much higher, almost 3% higher. I feel like I'm playing a shell game. At least I'll get the jeep discount and hopefully the X Plan.....

BroncoDave24

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'61 Falcon, '87 F150 XLT Lariat 5.0, '01 F350 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer warned me from the beginning about the crappy "Pizza Tracker". He said it gave misleading info quite often and to not be too dependent on it, and whatever you do don't panic over it jumping backwards. The guy I got on Ford Chat wouldn't give me any shipping info. Said that info MUST come from the dealer. Everyone that was able to glean rail car info from Ford are both lucky to get it and at the same time cursed by it for also being inaccurate. I'm just trying to stay cool and let things progress naturally. They are coming!

BoldNorth

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 HPR Wildtrak, '95 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone experienced this? My blend date was 5/2, Pizza tracker said production started 5/6, then got an email that production is taking longer than expected. No modules have populated yet. but Ford Chat gave this response: "I'm showing your vehicle is in production with a secondary status of produced."

I have tow option, but I didn't have any custom add-ons like roof rack or brush guard.

Does this imply that the vehicle still hasn't been started or "booted up," or maybe stuck in QA?

I'm not stressed about it --- I know it will eventually work out --- just excited and curious in case others have any insight.

Thanks!!

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Jeep LJ, Jeep TJ modified
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think we've all experienced this. My tracker hasn't updated since 4/29. Chat and dealer both say built and shipping this week. That was last week and haven't heard a thing. Pretty poor on Ford's part in this day and age, huh?
Sponsored