KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Jeep LJ, Jeep TJ modified
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations to everyone that got their Broncos so far! Glad you got them in before Memorial Day weekend too.

Don't worry, I'm right there alongside you: my last update was on the 04/30 "In Production". I went in to the dealership the other day to check on a status and my SO said I got a little aggressive with them 😅, whoops. This wait might be getting to me, it's not even their fault.
Just curious, did you order full bash plates? Maybe that's what's holding mine up?
Sponsored

BoldNorth

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 HPR Wildtrak, '95 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why am I the only one hearing nothing? And I'm the closest distance!😟😫😫
You're not alone. My last update was Production status 5/6. Modules have not populated yet. Emotional roller coaster to see it scheduled sooner than expected, but then go radio silent since then. No idea what is going on, but have concluded it will be built and delivered someday....

OP
OP
rdg04578

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday afternoon. So they need to prep it, ditch the crappy good years for some Cooper ST pro's, and put the trailer tow package on. I'm gonna drive down and check it out today --and actually do the paperwork since this has been a word of mouth transaction to this point. Look's like I'll be able to get it tomorrow.

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Steve Miller 100%

I’m getting no email alerts on updates, just checking pizza tracker. Tracker just says built, no delivery window. Going off what my dealership told me yesterday of what they’re being told by Ford of next week sometime. Mine goes convoy and once it’s loaded on the truck, it takes a day to get here. Could show up at anytime is my guess now. Could be tomorrow, could be Thanksgiving! But considering my relationship with Murphy’s Law, I bet it shows up next Thursday, the day after my house empties out of visiting family for Memorial Day weekend.. I really wanted to have it this weekend to take my dad (83) on an open-air drive….
Ooo Steve Miller, yes!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! That would be incredible for you & your family!

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had to share this video--we had just sat down to test drive it for the first time. Took the driver & passenger tops off. (I call them 't tops', what are they actually called?):) SO FUN!

Sponsored

Spacepal

Wildtrak
First Name
WES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2dr Bronco, Porsche 911, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have been stuck "In Production" since 05/01:sadface: It was bad waiting like everyone else but now that people are getting their Broncos delivered its painful to even look at this thread anymore. Talked to my sales manager yesterday and he could not provide any more information on what is going on.

After waiting a long time with my previous order (hardtop constraint) I finally got tired and bailed out. Waiting again is going to make my head fkn explode

Last edited:

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it's no consolation but last year I waited almost 5 mos. and still thought it was worth it when it finally came. Big difference is most of us waited back then. Only a few lucky ones didn't have to wait long. Now it seems the opposite so I do feel for you.

WanderingLama

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious, did you order full bash plates? Maybe that's what's holding mine up?
I did not, I did get the hoop steps though which I think are done at the factory?

My tracker has a new updated date but no change so that's a weird sign. I've reached out to another dealer with a close enough build to the one I've ordered but 2k under MSRP. If that works out, I might go that route if I can stomach the guilt towards my current dealer/salesperson 😅

Dannyf08

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco had a delivery estimate date of 5/15-5/21 (blend date of 4/27). On 5/21 Ford Chat told me to reach out the following day (5/22) as they should have an update. I reached out today (5/22) and they said that ETA is pending an update.... RIP. Spoke to my friend who is the accountant of the dealership that I ordered from and used to work at and she said that she would put her "feelers" out and see what she can find because she knows people, whatever that means hahaha. I will report back with what I find and hopefully it will help yall too!

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did not, I did get the hoop steps though which I think are done at the factory?

My tracker has a new updated date but no change so that's a weird sign. I've reached out to another dealer with a close enough build to the one I've ordered but 2k under MSRP. If that works out, I might go that route if I can stomach the guilt towards my current dealer/salesperson 😅

I ordered the removable hoop steps also. But, my tracker hasn't updated since the build date of 4/29. Dealer said its built and I show the modules are live, so must be waiting for trucking? I think everyone that got one was by rail....

Sponsored

bigorosco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco OB/SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was stalking this thread for quite a while. Ordered 2/29, no updates from Ford or via the tracker til 5/5 when I got an email saying build was finished, then email on 5/6 saying shipped. Showed up yesterday (5/21) at the dealer, picked up today!

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Again, Ford needs to do a better job of communicating with their buyers....

Dannyf08

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was stalking this thread for quite a while. Ordered 2/29, no updates from Ford or via the tracker til 5/5 when I got an email saying build was finished, then email on 5/6 saying shipped. Showed up yesterday (5/21) at the dealer, picked up today!
Thats awesome to hear, Congrats!!! I ordered 11/20/23, maybe I should reorder hahaha

bigorosco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco OB/SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thats awesome to hear, Congrats!!! I ordered 11/20/23, maybe I should reorder hahaha
Was surprised overall, from reading other threads and forums and the sales guy's expectations, I was thinking it'd be 6 months.

ctskier

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands 7 Speed (June 2024)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mazel tov
Sponsored