Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 HPR Wildtrak, '95 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had to share this video--we had just sat down to test drive it for the first time. Took the driver & passenger tops off. (I call them 't tops', what are they actually called?):) SO FUN!
So happy for you! Enjoy!!
Sponsored

Grumparoo406

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Ford Mustang, Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rail shipping update #2: My Bronco transferred from CSX to BNSF in Chicago. The good news is the CSX tracking phone number is continuing to give updated info as the railcar travels on BNSF. From Chicago, it headed southwest to Galesburg IL, where it turned north and headed up the Mississippi River valley, and is currently in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, one week after shipping from Ford on 5/16. I'm thinking it'll take another week to reach Spokane. We shall see.

Congrats to all those in the thread who've taken delivery! I'm (eruption) green with envy!

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine has been “released” by the factory, meaning it’s looking for a ride to DC. Dealer said he got a call from a delivery driver of two broncos and a ranger heading his way THIS week. Driver asked if they do overnight delivery/drop. He is waiting on 3 broncos in general! He also received the trailer hitch components for mine to install once it arrives, and said once he receives those parts from Ford, then delivery is usually right behind. 285/65/18 K03’s now ordered at the dealership for install when it arrives. Fingers crossed mine is one of the two coming, and maybe tomorrow!

pizza tracker says nothing about shipped, just “built”.

ctskier

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands 7 Speed (June 2024)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been “released” by the factory, meaning it’s looking for a ride to DC. Dealer said he got a call from a delivery driver of two broncos and a ranger heading his way THIS week. Driver asked if they do overnight delivery/drop. He is waiting on 3 broncos in general! He also received the trailer hitch components for mine to install once it arrives, and said once he receives those parts from Ford, then delivery is usually right behind. 285/65/18 K03’s now ordered at the dealership for install when it arrives. Fingers crossed mine is one of the two coming, and maybe tomorrow!

pizza tracker says nothing about shipped, just “built”.
Here she comes

Sponsored

BroncoDave24

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'61 Falcon, '87 F150 XLT Lariat 5.0, '01 F350 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pizza Tracker just updated. Here was the timeline for posterity...
Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 Final_Pizza.JPG

The dealer hasn't notified me yet. I have to drive by there tomorrow anyway, so I might just drop in.... I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

OP
OP
rdg04578

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
The wait is over and 3 months of waiting, $59,790 out the door dollars and finally the big score. It's true the dealer is 54 miles away and it was impossible to not at-least hit a couple of dirt roads to test it out on the way home.
Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 20240524_103000

Noducks

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wait is over and 3 months of waiting, $59,790 out the door dollars and finally the big score. It's true the dealer is 54 miles away and it was impossible to not at-least hit a couple of dirt roads to test it out on the way home.
Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 20240524_103000
Very nice. Love how you parked it in your yard! Appropriate parking.

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m sooooo close now. It popped up on cars.com this morning and then was taken down as I handled the paperwork yesterday already. A delivery to the dealership of a few cars coming in today is what I understand. Ugh! Sales is open but service is closed until Tuesday to prep it… Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!

Sponsored

BroncoDave24

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'61 Falcon, '87 F150 XLT Lariat 5.0, '01 F350 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I dropped by the dealership to visit mine on Saturday. It had just arrived Friday night. They hope to have it ready by Monday evening. I asked if they didn't have Veterans in the service department and he said " About all of us are Vets and we all have to work." We will see what happens...
Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 20240525_152826
<EDIT> the Soft Top fits in the back, The Tube Doors do not.

FYI, If anybody else got both tops and tube doors, they come packed neatly in the back (with rear seats down). I thought I might have to make a special trip in my truck to get those.

Last edited:

Noducks

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dropped by the dealership to visit mine on Saturday. It had just arrived Friday night. They hope to have it ready by Monday evening. I asked if they didn't have Veterans in the service department and he said " About all of us are Vets and we all have to work." We will see what happens...
Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 20240525_152826
FYI, If anybody else got both tops and tube doors, they come packed neatly in the back (with rear seats down). I thought I might have to make a special trip in my truck to get those.
Congratulations. So close.

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just made a big mistake. I went by my dealer to see if it had arrived, not yet. But they have a green sas OBX sitting in the back, lux etc. basically mine without without Sas. It was unlocked and nobody was looking, so I stuck my head in. Sitting in the warm sun. The new car smell hit me like a freight train. Now I really can’t wait!!

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Jeep LJ, Jeep TJ modified
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm still waiting and I'm 4 hours from the factory! My tracker hasn't changed since 4/29, in production. Dealer says its built but no one seems to know where it is. Anyone else in the same situation? The only thing different I ordered was full bash plates? Should I be concerned?

ctskier

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands 7 Speed (June 2024)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still waiting and I'm 4 hours from the factory! My tracker hasn't changed since 4/29, in production. Dealer says its built but no one seems to know where it is. Anyone else in the same situation? The only thing different I ordered was full bash plates? Should I be concerned?
All the other 6 3s are being built. Not mine. I figure I won't see mine for a year.
Sponsored