Sponsored

Bronco Build week 4/29

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pizza tracker back to “confirmed”. Never went to shipping and prep. Just “built” back to reset of confirmed. I believe it’s here and waiting for dealer prep!
Sponsored

BroncoDave24

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'61 Falcon, '87 F150 XLT Lariat 5.0, '01 F350 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pizza tracker back to “confirmed”. Never went to shipping and prep. Just “built” back to reset of confirmed. I believe it’s here and waiting for dealer prep!
Mine jumped backwards to "Confirmed" for a few hours before it updated and moved forward to "Shipped". You may be right!

BoldNorth

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 HPR Wildtrak, '95 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm still waiting and I'm 4 hours from the factory! My tracker hasn't changed since 4/29, in production. Dealer says its built but no one seems to know where it is. Anyone else in the same situation? The only thing different I ordered was full bash plates? Should I be concerned?
Are your electronics modules populated? I’ve had no update since in production 5/6, and no modules yet.
Dealer said was built and in checks prior to shipping, but I don’t know why the modules haven’t populated yet.

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Jeep LJ, Jeep TJ modified
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, I think my modules are working. There was a long list of them.

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I chatted t with Ford this morning. My bronco was built 4/29, then on 5/20 sent to an upfitter or to storage for trucking. They don't know which. So, I guess it sat for 3 weeks? The only thing I can think of is upfitting with full bash plates?? Anyone know how long that takes? This is crazy. No one knows anything....

Sponsored

Epiphany

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are your electronics modules populated? I’ve had no update since in production 5/6, and no modules yet.
Dealer said was built and in checks prior to shipping, but I don’t know why the modules haven’t populated yet.

My Bronco Raptor was originally scheduled for 5/13 and got bumped to 5/20. On 5/17 the tracker showed "in production." I was able to see some As Built data on the Motorcraft site but it was incomplete, no tear tag. Nothing has changed since then. I haven't waited as long as you guys but I decided to contact my dealer this morning and asked what he saw in Vin View. His response was that "Well, it doesn't say anything actually. The only other time I've seen this, is when it's pulled for random quality check. I'll check back periodically today." I responded that I hoped it wouldn't be pulled from the line for what may end up being a lengthy QA check. He said "No, I don't think it's that. When they disappear they're out of the plant and parked, this one hasn't left the plant yet. This is just a normal pull." Not sure what a "normal pull" entails and I'm trying to stay upbeat but it isn't easy. So I can empathize with you guys that have been left in the dark and I hope the ball gets rolling soon. Good luck to all of you.

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
“Callahan” arrived this morning and went right off the truck to the rack for 285/65/18 K03’s. Tow package goes on next, then dealer prep for me to pick up tomorrow. Super excited!! 5 months nearly to the day (12/26 order). Will swap the top this weekend to the soft top, and “safari mode” going forward until it gets too cold.
Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_4150

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice! Good for you...have fun this summer!

OP
OP
rdg04578

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
My Bronco Raptor was originally scheduled for 5/13 and got bumped to 5/20. On 5/17 the tracker showed "in production." I was able to see some As Built data on the Motorcraft site but it was incomplete, no tear tag. Nothing has changed since then. I haven't waited as long as you guys but I decided to contact my dealer this morning and asked what he saw in Vin View. His response was that "Well, it doesn't say anything actually. The only other time I've seen this, is when it's pulled for random quality check. I'll check back periodically today." I responded that I hoped it wouldn't be pulled from the line for what may end up being a lengthy QA check. He said "No, I don't think it's that. When they disappear they're out of the plant and parked, this one hasn't left the plant yet. This is just a normal pull." Not sure what a "normal pull" entails and I'm trying to stay upbeat but it isn't easy. So I can empathize with you guys that have been left in the dark and I hope the ball gets rolling soon. Good luck to all of you.
[
Don't worry too much about the modules or tear tag-- I never could see any of those either--in fact I have it now and the modules still do not populate. My tracker never updated from shipped. I added the VIN to "my ford owner" on line and that was the only indication that it was delivered--it went from built to "sale completed" though the dealer did not actually have it until later that day. Bottom line take the tracker with a grain of salt--forgot to mention I was never able to use the tracker to see my sticker--had to go into it manually using the vin

Sponsored

BoldNorth

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 HPR Wildtrak, '95 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

[
Don't worry too much about the modules or tear tag-- I never could see any of those either--in fact I have it now and the modules still do not populate. My tracker never updated from shipped. I added the VIN to "my ford owner" on line and that was the only indication that it was delivered--it went from built to "sale completed" though the dealer did not actually have it until later that day. Bottom line take the tracker with a grain of salt--forgot to mention I was never able to use the tracker to see my sticker--had to go into it manually using the vin
Appreciate your response! i hadn’t heard of any examples of vehicles delivered with modules not populated or incomplete On the web site. I knew the tracker had a lot of inconsistency.

I thought you needed the as built config as a backup for making changes with Forscan.

OP
OP
rdg04578

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Appreciate your response! i hadn’t heard of any examples of vehicles delivered with modules not populated or incomplete On the web site. I knew the tracker had a lot of inconsistency.

I thought you needed the as built config as a backup for making changes with Forscan.
well this is what I get--my truck populates but the bronco--no go. I guess first time for everything. Been like this since build date

Attachments

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Callahan is finally home! Worth the wait 100%! Love this thing, and those who are waiting on theirs, the payoff for your patience is going to be WELL worth it, I promise!! The tires are the new K03’s in 285/65/18. No modifications, no issues.

Now time to start adding on the items I bought along the way….

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_4164
Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_4165
Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_4158

IMG_4170.jpeg

Last edited:

BroncoDave24

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'61 Falcon, '87 F150 XLT Lariat 5.0, '01 F350 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Callahan is finally home! Worth the wait 100%! Love this thing, and those who are waiting on theirs, the payoff for your patience is going to be WELL worth it, I promise!! The tires are the new K03’s in 285/65/18. No modifications, no issues.

Now time to start adding on the items I bought along the way….

IMG_4164.jpeg
IMG_4165.jpeg
IMG_4158.jpeg

IMG_4170.jpeg
Congrats on getting Callahan home! I got mine late last night. You know, we were about 87 units apart on the assembly line. That's pretty close to each other!
You folks in limbo hang in there! You won't be disappointed once it arrives...
Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 20240529_154409

I drove mine to the office today with the front tops off. I need a haircut.

Dannyf08

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Starting to loose hope... was re-reading these forms and see people with build dates after mine who live farther from the plant than me getting theirs before me. I think someone lost it. Tracker hasn't updated since 4/29 and dealer doesn't have any updates. Time to start looking for a F350.
Sponsored