swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do we know if any 09/18 week Bronco going by truck has been shipped yet? It appears those going by rail are being shipped faster. Mine was supposedly built 11/09 and released for shipping shortly after. Missed two estimated arrival weeks and still waiting for it to be shipped.
Good question. I'm similar, will eventually go by truck. Had a dealer ETA that wasn't met and an updated one has not been provided. She's just been sitting waiting for a truck for about 10 days.
Sponsored

Bmax

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good question. I'm similar, will eventually go by truck. Had a dealer ETA that wasn't met and an updated one has not been provided. She's just been sitting waiting for a truck for about 10 days.
My build week was 9/4. Mine has been waiting for a truck for 41 days. Built since 10/19. Seems there’s no rhyme or reason in the way they ship these Broncos. Funny no one can tell me exactly where it is and why it hasn’t shipped yet, they just keep telling me ETA of 10/19-10/25. They’re a little off on that one.

cosmicsloth

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 1956 Chevy Bel-Air
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I think we all know it's unreliable. However, so far when it changes, it's still been a good indicator that SOMETHING has changed. Plus, after two years, this last month of progress has been something for me to actually follow. Whether it be the tracker, CS or my dealer!
We need that dopamine fix, lol. My tracker finally updated to what I already know "built." But even seeing that, I got a little more excited. My dealer said my car was built 10 days ago and expected delivery is 11/28-12/4, so I hope the tracker is just unreliable but small wins until it's in my driveway, lol.

Williamoscar23

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be surprised if they're NOT on the same train. If you're on the westside, which if you're ordering in Buckeye it sounds like you are, I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point!

spiderman.jpg
Yessir I’m out in the West Valley we are 100% bound to run into each other don’t see many Broncos as of yet.

Sponsored

dumpsterfire22

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yessir I’m out in the West Valley we are 100% bound to run into each other don’t see many Broncos as of yet.
I wish I didn’t see a lot. I have a First Edition, a Badlands(our exact build) and 2 Outer Banks in my neighborhood alone. My buddy down the street has had his FE since Oct of 21, so I’ve been jealously watching him drive that around for 2 years!

Planta

Black Diamond
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, checked the tracker tonight and it looks like my Bronco made it to the dealership today. It's in the final preparation stage. Getting excited. No email update or message from dealership. Maybe will hear something tomorrow.

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just checked my tracker for the second time today and it moved back to Order Confirmed. Hopefully this is good news for @swamp2 and others who are going by truck. Update: I just called Ford CS and spoke with Chris who was more helpful than most. My Bronco was loaded at 11:48am today and is on it's way. ETA hasn't updated and still shows last week. He also emailed me a $100 gift card for the Ford merchandise site for being patient.

Last edited:

Tnkirk

Wildtrak
First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD F150LARIAT SUPERCAB ICONIC SILVER
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called CSX.....The rail car just left Chicago this morning at 9:29.....

Sponsored
OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Delivered today to dealer. So stoked. What a process and wait. Thanks for the great moral support to y'all here in the 09/18 thread!

dumpsterfire22

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivered today to dealer. So stoked. What a process and wait. Thanks for the great moral support to y'all here in the 09/18 thread!
That’s awesome! CONGRATS! Time to book your flights!

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Booked them a while sgo and chose well. Not until the 8th when my son's buddy gets back into town.
Sponsored