Sponsored

Bronco Builder 2022 vs 2023: Color and fender differences?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Doesn't look like there's even an option to have/not have rock rails on the Badlands? I could be missing it though.
There's no option on the BD or BL, it's standard equipment but it just doesn't show it properly on B&P. For now your best reference for anything is the Order Guide and I'm sure there's a few mistakes on that too.
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eh, B&P renderings are about as real as a Kardashian, I wouldn't read all that much into it. The pic's it renders for my 2 door Velocity Blue Badlands make it look like the door was damaged in transit and repainted at Earl Scheib.

Fold

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Kia EV6, Mach E, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Builder 2022 vs 2023: Color and fender differences? 4003D060-92BD-42AB-8009-7599DBB45775

Love the Orange! I just picked mine up today (ordered 1/21/21)

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cactus Grey is a color that shifts based on the environment, especially the sky. 3 different photos, same vehicle...added stripes later.

DSC_7417.jpeg

DSC_7597.jpeg

DSC_7984 (5).jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
ChouDa

ChouDa

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the Orange! I just picked mine up today (ordered 1/21/21)
You're killing me. KILLING ME!!!

I was so excited for the Cyber Orange, I went out and pre-maturely bought a Cyber Orange RC truck.

Now... whatever Bronco I get won't match. :cry:

But I'm happy for those who got the CO. I secretly hope that my order won't be ready till 2024 so they might reintroduce the CO again and I can redo it. I would rather wait yet another year and change if it meant getting the Cyber Orange.

OP
OP
ChouDa

ChouDa

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cactus Grey is a color that shifts based on the environment, especially the sky. 3 different photos, same vehicle...added stripes later.
Thanks for the insight! I really love the "Chalk" color on the new Porsches and I was hoping the cactus gray would get close to it. But having it change in its environment is super cool. I was afraid that it would come off as a lightly tinted Tiffany-like blue truck during the day. Hopefully the color appears a bit warmer when in person?

Love the stripe!