Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

you need 1 of each the floor is the base, the drawer top can’t function without the base.
Right I follow this, but do I place 2 items in my cart and checkout or is there a single package I'm just to dumb to find?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Right I follow this, but do I place 2 items in my cart and checkout or is there a single package I'm just to dumb to find?
2 items, the slide floor and the drawer top (if you want the drawer.
Many just want the sliding floor.

Huey22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been looking / researching a DIY project for something this for a while. My biggest concern is keeping it safe for when my dog jumps in and out of the back, because we take her everywhere and she will be travelling in the back.
What about gluing or Velcro some carpet on top of one or putting in grip tape? Just a thought?

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got hooked up by Diabolical, these guys are honest people who put out very well engineered products. Alan and his team helped me with the install and made me feel very confident in my purchase.

I highly recommend these guys, you can trust their stuff to hold strong to the specs they released and that you are receiving quality products made in USA. If you're on the fence about buying some of their stuff, rest assured you will get something very well made that will last!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got hooked up by Diabolical, these guys are honest people who put out very well engineered products. Alan and his team helped me with the install and made me feel very confident in my purchase.

I highly recommend these guys, you can trust their stuff to hold strong to the specs they released and that you are receiving quality products made in USA. If you're on the fence about buying some of their stuff, rest assured you will get something very well made that will last!
I just feel sorry for the next car wash that sees your Bronco!

77565072-51C6-480D-BE8C-E1E98276B158.jpeg

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs