Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You asked….We answered. The all new Bronco Slide Floor/Drawer for the 2 Door (Seat Delete) is almost here.

Just a few tweaks and this will hit the website soon.

3/16 aluminum construction with 500lb (pair) slides. Overall dimensions are 42Wx 40D

The optional Drawer top is a 2 piece design and can quickly be removed for access to the floor storage or removed for larger gear.

we only use factory mounting points with no drilling or modifications needed.

20F4624A-54BA-4170-80DE-02641B649EC2.jpeg

5A90E34F-183A-475A-92F7-826CDAF6D51A.jpeg

D51D565A-7AAF-4C61-AD9C-ADAB61FC41ED.jpeg

1C495F33-40F8-4A81-97B2-91B571DE333B.jpeg
Sponsored

Sponsored

VentureBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Diabolical Inc

Does the lip of the tray closest to the back of the seats help with the 500lb weight rating of the tray ?

I want the slide, but also use my interior as a bed for camping. Thinking I’d feel the lip through my sleeping pad. Is there a version of the tray without the front and rear lips?

The 500 lb weight rating is at full extension?

What weight can go on the end of the tray at full extension?

how much room is between the bottom of the sliding tray and the floor ? If there was no rear lip too, I wonder if I could put 2 folding support legs at the end of the tray (attached to the bottom that slide under), to support it from the ground at full extension… like a large table surface / desk out the back of the bronco ? ( I guess just a couple adjustable pieces/ legs could be stored as separate pieces on the side of the tray as an option. )

Just thinking about the multipurpose use of this product for my own selfish reasons. 🤪

VentureBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door seat delete.

Ford Bronco Diabolical Inc 2 Door Slide Floor/Drawer IMG_5364 2.JPG
Is this the same product ?

How big is the lip on the front and rear of the tray ?

Can you take a pic of the tray side closest to the seats ? Is that like a 1 or 2” lip?

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is this the same product ?

How big is the lip on the front and rear of the tray ?

Can you take a pic of the tray side closest to the seats ? Is that like a 1 or 2” lip?
I don’t know who’s product that is, but it’s poorly designed. The slides are upside down, looks like steel!

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Diabolical Inc

Does the lip of the tray closest to the back of the seats help with the 500lb weight rating of the tray ?

I want the slide, but also use my interior as a bed for camping. Thinking I’d feel the lip through my sleeping pad. Is there a version of the tray without the front and rear lips?

The 500 lb weight rating is at full extension?

What weight can go on the end of the tray at full extension?

how much room is between the bottom of the sliding tray and the floor ? If there was no rear lip too, I wonder if I could put 2 folding support legs at the end of the tray (attached to the bottom that slide under), to support it from the ground at full extension… like a large table surface / desk out the back of the bronco ? ( I guess just a couple adjustable pieces/ legs could be stored as separate pieces on the side of the tray as an option. )

Just thinking about the multipurpose use of this product for my own selfish reasons. 🤪
Every bend is purposefully placed for rigidity. Without them you have none.

Note: This is 2 separate products. The slide floor and the drawer top.

Max weight on the slides is 500lbs distributed at full extension.

The drawer top is adjustable at 6,7,8 inches between the slide floor and bottom of the drawer top.

You could put legs on it if you drilled through the aluminum.

The drawer top is designed for sleeping as it runs end to end. The lips on the tray are also useful for tieing down your gear.

Most people have put a pool noodle on the lip of the drawer top. We have had several people sleep in the back with the slide floor in our 2 door ridgeback enclosure.

Sponsored

VentureBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every bend is purposefully placed for rigidity. Without them you have none.

Note: This is 2 separate products. The slide floor and the drawer top.

Max weight on the slides is 500lbs distributed at full extension.

The drawer top is adjustable at 6,7,8 inches between the slide floor and bottom of the drawer top.

You could put legs on it if you drilled through the aluminum.

The drawer top is designed for sleeping as it runs end to end. The lips on the tray are also useful for tieing down your gear.

Most people have put a pool noodle on the lip of the drawer top. We have had several people sleep in the back with the slide floor in our 2 door ridgeback enclosure.
Thanks for the clarification and info! I look forward to more pics & video of your product.

So, could someone sleep on top of the storage drawer lid without bending it ? What’s that weight limit of the top cover piece? Does that rating change with the height adjustment ?

Thank you for answering , really appreciate it!

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the clarification and info! I look forward to more pics & video of your product.

So, could someone sleep on top of the storage drawer lid without bending it ? What’s that weight limit of the top cover piece? Does that rating change with the height adjustment ?

Thank you for answering , really appreciate it!
The drawer top was made specifically for a sleeping platform. The 2 piece design with 90 degree bends sit on top of a frame channel. It will flex, but it won’t bend (That’s why we work with aluminum.)

The height adjustment is done via grade 5 (1/4-20 screws and pressed in pem studs) and has no bearing on weight capacity with adjustment. This also prevents any rattle.

VentureBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can’t wait for it to be production! This is exactly what I’m looking for! You guys rock!!!

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not going to hijack the OP's thread but it's a different product that is very well made and sturdy. Very satisfied. It is steel and it's 46 x 39 so I can use the full size of the area. It slides in and out with ease can't speak to the slide orientation as I didn't design it plus it makes no difference.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You asked….We answered. The all new Bronco Slide Floor/Drawer for the 2 Door (Seat Delete) is almost here.

Just a few tweaks and this will hit the website soon.

3/16 aluminum construction with 500lb (pair) slides. Overall dimensions are 42Wx 40D

The optional Drawer top is a 2 piece design and can quickly be removed for access to the floor storage or removed for larger gear.

we only use factory mounting points with no drilling or modifications needed.

Looks nice! Interested... (y) (y)
Sponsored