Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 fx4 ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Customer: “Order me the Mic top”

Ford: “MIC tops are constrained, for an order to be scheduled it will need to have a soft top.“

Dealership Employee: “Ford told me to change everyone’s order to soft top”
Yea pretty much what was done to my whole build.
Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hit up Mr. Levine. I suspect that you might be doing yourself, and everyone else at that dealer, a favor by doing so. I believe there is some confusion and misinterpretation going on somewhere in your dealer's chain. He is high enough up in Ford corporate to enact whatever changes or adjustments need to be made. He can also make sure your dealer in interpreting those communications correctly. He is a great guy to deal with and might just save you some disappointment. The advice you were given to contact him was good advice, and you don't have anything to lose by doing so. The only reason I have an order right now, with the general manager conducting the sale, is thanks to Mike Levine.

OP
OP
Evenflo1

Evenflo1

Badlands
First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 fx4 ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my wrong order got there today. I figured I'd give everyone an update. Overall very upsetting dealing with them ive screen shot partial conversation. So yea it seems very likely dealer purposely ordered wrong bronco for their benefit. To top it off the dipshit salesman giving false information on difference between sas and non sas. Like gear ratios and actual differential size. Also stating that a sas does not have the quick disconnect sway on a badlands. Did drive it which I liked how it felt and the power from 2.7l was nice. The salesman did say it was going to be sold for way above msrp. Being that it's the only one to arrive there other than the showroom model.

20210816_170526.jpg

20210816_170152.jpg

20210816_170007.jpg

Screenshot_20210816-182110_Messages.jpg

20210816_170600.jpg

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So they expect you to pick it up within hours of arrival or they will put it up for sale. How convenient. 🤔

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You need to buy that thing bro. If not it might be 2 yrs for another

Sponsored
OP
OP
Evenflo1

Evenflo1

Badlands
First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 fx4 ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So they expect you to pick it up within hours of arrival or they will put it up for sale. How convenient. 🤔
No it gets better it had been there days and I wasn't notified until last day before they sell it off. They already had a buyer waiting.

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im gonna go night recon my dealer now

OP
OP
Evenflo1

Evenflo1

Badlands
First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 fx4 ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You need to buy that thing bro. If not it might be 2 yrs for another
I said fuck it and just passed the dipshit was trying to pressure me when I had explicitly told him wife got out until 8pm and that she needed to be there too. Idk hole experience has just sucked there.

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Social media is perfect for this. Run their names through the muck. Maybe cost them a few customers. No one in their right mind would buy from these clowns if this gets around.

OP
OP
Evenflo1

Evenflo1

Badlands
First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 fx4 ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Social media is perfect for this. Run their names through the muck. Maybe cost them a few customers. No one in their right mind would buy from these clowns if this gets around.
Yea this dealer for sure is being stupid lately. It's been my favorite over the past decades, but idk what's going on with them. Shit I took my 2019 ranger with 30k for its service. Yes I service all my vehicles at dealership just until after warranties so that if anything happens they can't find me liable. Anything I got it serviced after I refused to get a air filter changed I got a check engine light for lean code on drive home. For sure I will not be doing business there anymore

OP
OP
Evenflo1

Evenflo1

Badlands
First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 fx4 ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if any of you want updates on what was supposed to mine look up Michael cox bronco on youtube. I guess pretty well known hooligan got my fucked order. Now to wait another year and a half or 2 years.

20210825_152518.jpg
Sponsored