Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello

New addition to the forum. I’ve been a lurker on the forum for sometime but this is my 1st post.

Once I found out that Ford would be closing order banks I finally decided to pull the trigger and put my number in the hat and place an order on 3/4.

I’m fully aware that I probably will not see my bronco for awhile but I called my dealer to check on the status just to see if I’d be surprised. Of course they stated that the order is placed but not yet scheduled, but my sales rep also said “ford says that your build is unscheduled clean” meaning there are no constraints.
That was surprising due to the fact that in researching forums, the 2.7L engine has been a constraint which is in my build.

Has anyone else’s dealer told them once they ordered that their build is showing up “clean”?

Just curious what that could mean with build timing, if anything 🤷
Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn’t really mean anything. 99% of orders will say that until VIN assignment

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my understanding is that 'clean' just means there are no complete deal breakers attached to it, like the mod top. Pretty much anyone not in 99 status is clean.

OP
OP

BroncoDad93

Big Bend
First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Makes sense, thanks. Thought it was interesting that the dealer was stating it was clean insinuating a sooner build date or maybe my hopefulness intensified the idea of a quick build date like I’ve seen some forum members were lucky to get lol.

Now back to my regularly scheduled assumption of 2023 delivery date 😂

Sponsored
OP
OP

BroncoDad93

Big Bend
First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep I kept it simple. Soft top mid package and no accessories. Only known “issue” I chose was the 2.7L

OP
OP

BroncoDad93

Big Bend
First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Clean" means there are no order constrains at time the order was placed.
Constrained commodities change weekly, but as of now, you might be surprised how quickly you'll get scheduled.

RSHart

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2013 FJ Cruiser, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello

New addition to the forum. I’ve been a lurker on the forum for sometime but this is my 1st post.

Once I found out that Ford would be closing order banks I finally decided to pull the trigger and put my number in the hat and place an order on 3/4.

I’m fully aware that I probably will not see my bronco for awhile but I called my dealer to check on the status just to see if I’d be surprised. Of course they stated that the order is placed but not yet scheduled, but my sales rep also said “ford says that your build is unscheduled clean” meaning there are no constraints.
That was surprising due to the fact that in researching forums, the 2.7L engine has been a constraint which is in my build.

Has anyone else’s dealer told them once they ordered that their build is showing up “clean”?

Ford told me my build was clean yet I have nine out of the ten options guaranteed to hold up your order.

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford told me my build was clean yet I have nine out of the ten options guaranteed to hold up your order.
Me too... unscheduled clean doesn't really mean anything other than it's not a 99 order. I've been unscheduled clean for 11 months with a loaded WT that may never get built.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello

My “order” is clean, but I’ve been waiting 430 days.
Sponsored