Sponsored

My dealer says Bronco order banks will not be opening until 2024 MY.

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

As of now the Bronco order banks are closed to all but prior order holders. I’ve heard rumors that Ford was going to open order banks up to all sometime in February-March. Today, my dealer told me that the Bronco order banks will not be opening until the
2024 MY.

Probably a good thing. Get everything caught up and then start fresh!
Sponsored

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As of now the Bronco order banks are closed to all but prior order holders. I’ve heard rumors that Ford was going to open order banks up to all sometime in February-March. Today, my dealer told me that the Bronco order banks will not be opening until the
2024 MY.

CRAP, I hope this info is wrong

OP
OP
Jeffp1108

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

CRAP, I hope this info is wrong
Me too!! The only plus may be that IF Ford can get their shot together with limiting orders now….maybe in the long run I get my Badsquatch faster. 🤷‍♂️

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything is just a rumor even what the dealer is saying. Hopefully they keep them closed. There are still a ton of 2 1/2 year old reservations that need filled before taking any new orders.

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
2024 MY.

I was told the same thing yesterday from a dealer I had a preorder with. I called a few other dealers and they all stated they hadn't heard this. I called another Ford dealer within the same family as the first one and after a call back he said the info was correct. He stated he is going to have bad news for a lot of people waiting to order one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jeffp1108

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was told the same thing yesterday from a dealer I had a preorder with. I called a few other dealers and they all stated they hadn't heard this. I called another Ford dealer within the same family as the first one and after a call back he said the info was correct. He stated he is going to have bad news for a lot of people waiting to order one.
It may not actually be bad news though. If I order my Badsquatch, Lux, MIC top, tow package today….and it takes two plus years to get…..that’s no difference than if I wait a year to order, but because Ford is caught up by not taking orders and I get it in 8-9 months….I’m actually ahead of the game.

That’s the hope anyway.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news if true but I have no faith in what the stealer is saying.

My Dealer Said, Drink! 🍻

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer said....

OP
OP
Jeffp1108

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Kreation

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It may not actually be bad news though. If I order my Badsquatch, Lux, MIC top, tow package today….and it takes two plus years to get…..that’s no difference than if I wait a year to order, but because Ford is caught up by not taking orders and I get it in 8-9 months….I’m actually ahead of the game.

That’s the hope anyway.
As long as your order doesn't get buried in the dealers allocation list, not sure how their handing the banks being closed. But you could end up being SOL if you wait to place an order.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s the hope anyway.
That makes a lot of sense and what should really happen to be fair to the early orders. If you know where you plan on placing your order though, it would not hurt to reach out to them and possibly get on a list for when they do reopen so that there are not hundreds ahead of you (at that dealership) at that time.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just think of all those lower level, non customer order builds just waiting to be snapped up on dealer lots nationwide in 2023!

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Starting to look like reality to be honest.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just think of all those lower level, non customer order builds just waiting to be snapped up on dealer lots nationwide in 2023!
As someone with a 2 year old order, I'd rather see that than a 6 month old order of the same specs as mine get built.
Sponsored