Sponsored

My dealer says Bronco order banks will not be opening until 2024 MY.

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Damn. I kinda feel bad reading this thread. I was a day 1 reservation holder but decided to wait on the Braptor. Didn’t get a golden ticket and ADM is just stupid to me. Got an email that I needed to order by 11.21.22 or my reservation would be cancelled. Jumped on the configurator, saw the Everglades and even though I hate the snorkel and really wanted a 2.7 originally, I liked it how it looked and that the winch was factory installed. So I pulled the trigger. It arrived yesterday via train and is waiting convoy to the dealership. It’s been 3 months since I placed the order and it’s almost here. I’m quite grateful I didn’t get on B6G till after I ordered and had no idea the pain and suffering fellow reservationists are going through. I would have been sweating bricks the past two and a half years if I had.
Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn. I kinda feel bad reading this thread. I was a day 1 reservation holder but decided to wait on the Braptor. Didn’t get a golden ticket and ADM is just stupid to me. Got an email that I needed to order by 11.21.22 or my reservation would be cancelled. Jumped on the configurator, saw the Everglades and even though I hate the snorkel and really wanted a 2.7 originally, I liked it how it looked and that the winch was factory installed. So I pulled the trigger. It arrived yesterday via train and is waiting convoy to the dealership. It’s been 3 months since I placed the order and it’s almost here. I’m quite grateful I didn’t get on B6G till after I ordered and had no idea the pain and suffering fellow reservationists are going through. I would have been sweating bricks the past two and a half years if I had.
I can tell you that I am not sweating anything, I chose to wait and also to not change my original order. What I am (until I either get or have my order cancelled)is pretty darn pissed because of how Ford has handled this whole situation, seemingly not to care about the customer whom has been a long time (over 40 year )loyal customer. I’ll wait a bit longer to see if Ford does better in the near future.