Sponsored

My dealer says Bronco order banks will not be opening until 2024 MY.

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really don’t get how Ford is still getting this wrong 2+ years into building. Covid supply constraints over. Find new parts distributors if you have to. Offer hardtops to those of us who sucked wind and got soft tops. Satisfy outstanding builds.
Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don’t get how Ford is still getting this wrong 2+ years into building. Covid supply constraints over. Find new parts distributors if you have to. Offer hardtops to those of us who sucked wind and got soft tops. Satisfy outstanding builds.
I think Jim Farley came clean on this one?

Didn't he say they were only going with the lowest bidder on parts with single supplier sourcing.

OP
OP
Jeffp1108

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It sucks that it’s coming to this….for MANY that at one time we’re SO EXCITED to order their Broncos.

Unfortunately, there will be that many or more STUPID PEOPLE to take your “spot” (including myself) when the banks open again, so not sure what will change.

we’ll see.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It sucks that it’s coming to this….for MANY that at one time we’re SO EXCITED to order their Broncos.

Unfortunately, there will be that many or more STUPID PEOPLE to take your “spot” (including myself) when the banks open again, so not sure what will change.

we’ll see.
I’m too upset to do it again, I have a VIN and a build date of April 3, after bitching and complaining any chance I got. I’m sure my build date will be later than that or cancelled eventually. I hope it won’t and I’ll have my bronco sometime this year, if not, oh well.

OP
OP
Jeffp1108

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m too upset to do it again, I have a VIN and a build date of April 3, after bitching and complaining any chance I got. I’m sure my build date will be later than that or cancelled eventually. I hope it won’t and I’ll have my bronco sometime this year, if not, oh well.
I can’t even imagine the frustration. I know I will be able to eventually as I get screwed like the rest that have waited so long. I can’t help myself. Even knowing the issues, the constraints, the lies, the delays…..I’m still so damn excited to someday own a Bronco.

I must be a glutton for punishment….but can’t wait to be able to just order it.

Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can’t even imagine the frustration. I know I will be able to eventually as I get screwed like the rest that have waited so long. I can’t help myself. Even knowing the issues, the constraints, the lies, the delays…..I’m still so damn excited to someday own a Bronco.

I must be a glutton for punishment….but can’t wait to be able to just order it.
I’ve waited since July 2021, I’m sure there are other orders who have been waiting longer, which upsets me more because I hear about Others who were built and delivered and waited a shorter time.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Enjoy (great color)! If my flux capacitor wasn't on the fritz, knowing what I know now, I'd go back in time and ORDER that Rubi I was ready to go for back in '20 before I heard/saw the buzz on the Bronco. Decided to wait. I'm still looking forward to it (March build date, we'll see) but would have rather had the Jeep while I was waiting . . . but that's milk spilt under a bridge I'll burn when I cross it. :LOL:
I've got some friends up in MN so if I'm up there visiting/wheeling I'll be on the lookout for a Hydro Blue Rubi. (y)

OP
OP
Jeffp1108

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’ve waited since July 2021, I’m sure there are other orders who have been waiting longer, which upsets me more because I hear about Others who were built and delivered and waited a shorter time.
I’ve heard MANY stories….lots right here on Bronco6G where newer orders are built before long term waits with the EXACT same build. I just don’t get Ford. This could have been an AMAZING thing for them….and they just continue to botch it. Such a shame for those like you with almost 2 yrs of waiting. Did you have to change your order at all to not be cancelled?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really don’t get how Ford is still getting this wrong 2+ years into building. Covid supply constraints over. Find new parts distributors if you have to.
Tell me you have nothing to do with manufacturing and procurement with out telling me.
We just got an update this week from a well known global electrical gear provider that certain in-demand switchgear now has a 3 year lead time. THREE YEARS.

OP
OP
Jeffp1108

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tell me you have nothing to do with manufacturing and procurement with out telling me.
We just got an update this week from a well known global electrical gear provider that certain in-demand switchgear now has a 3 year lead time. THREE YEARS.
Yeah….folks (mostly those who didn’t think Covid was a big deal) feel that there shouldn’t be any Covid related delays. Like flipping a switch. The world shut down. It doesn’t just start back up because I want my bronco.

Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve heard MANY stories….lots right here on Bronco6G where newer orders are built before long term waits with the EXACT same build. I just don’t get Ford. This could have been an AMAZING thing for them….and they just continue to botch it. Such a shame for those like you with almost 2 yrs of waiting. Did you have to change your order at all to not be cancelled?
I refused to change anything. Why would I change anything and pay for something I didn’t really want? I feel that Ford should have my back and sell me what I originally wanted! I’ll take my chances.

OP
OP
Jeffp1108

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I refused to change anything. Why would I change anything and pay for something I didn’t really want? I feel that Ford should have my back and sell me what I originally wanted! I’ll take my chances.
Good for you!! I’m not ordering until I can order what I want. If I’m spending that kind of money, and eventually waiting THAT long….I’m going to get what I want….not what Ford wants me to get.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good for you!! I’m not ordering until I can order what I want. If I’m spending that kind of money, and eventually waiting THAT long….I’m going to get what I want….not what Ford wants me to get.
EXACTLY!

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
worse than that, I own a wholesale Bakery. Pure manufacturing. Don’t talk to me about shutdowns and lead times. My business (mainly restaurants and colleges) disappeared for 6 months.
Sponsored