Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am trying to place my first-time order, but the salesman at the dealership is saying that Ford is not currently taking any orders. Is this true?
Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am trying to place my first-time order, but the salesman at the dealership is saying that Ford is not currently taking any orders. Is this true?
I find that hard to believe given that certain builds are getting pushed out before some of the more constrained ones?

Can't you order online now?

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know if orders have been cut back off sine re-opening on October 13th, but it does also depend on the dealer. You would want to order from a large volume dealer. Try Town and County Ford in Bessemer AL. They sound like they are still taking orders according to the last youtube video I watched. But small dealers in my area say the same thing. Customer service at Ford said it depends on the dealer.

How to get your Bronco built sooner! - YouTube

Take the title of that video with a grain of salt given you don't have an order in.

If you got lots and lots and lots of money call Sullivan Cadillac in Ocala FL. They have a black base lifted on 35"s and fuel wheels for only $79.9k. The dealer explained the reason for the price hike is the lift kit. Might be made of unobtanium? Not sure, but I also saw a silver one in the back of their lot last week. They already turned a Cyber Orange Badlands. I am thinking someone or the dealership ordered broncos and are scalping them. I don't know how else they'd have three come through in two week's time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigDaddySquatch

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the replies! Maybe I need to try another dealer.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know if orders have been cut back off sine re-opening on October 13th, but it does also depend on the dealer. You would want to order from a large volume dealer. Try Town and County Ford in Bessemer AL. They sound like they are still taking orders according to the last youtube video I watched. But small dealers in my area say the same thing. Customer service at Ford said it depends on the dealer.

How to get your Bronco built sooner! - YouTube

Take the title of that video with a grain of salt given you don't have an order in.
T&C says they don’t know their allocation count. May want to ask about that before you order with them.

Sponsored

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most certainly not true. I Placed a new order on 10/16 and just got a build date. I would find a new dealer…

OP
OP
BigDaddySquatch

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I find that hard to believe given that certain builds are getting pushed out before some of the more constrained ones?

Can't you order online now?
I read that new orders can't be placed online. If they can, does anybody have a link?

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Most certainly not true. I Placed a new order on 10/16 and just got a build date. I would find a new dealer…
were you a reservation holder prior to placing/updating order on 10/16? I placed order on 10/15 but no build date. I think the engine might be one reason, or just how many T&C already had ordered through them

Just saw your signature

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe because your dealer hadn’t exhausted their expected allocation. If small dealers are maxed out, the smart thing to tell the customer is that they aren’t taking orders for my22.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

were you a reservation holder prior to placing/updating order on 10/16? I placed order on 10/15 but no build date. I think the engine might be one reason, or just how many T&C already had ordered through them

Just saw your signature
I did not have a reservation prior to my order.

Sponsored

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did not have a reservation prior to my order.
Question for you. Did your order show up on your Ford account before you received a build date? I received an email from Ford confirming my order, but it never showed up on my Ford account.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who did you order with? Feel free to PM if you like.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for you. Did your order show up on your Ford account before you received a build date? I received an email from Ford confirming my order, but it never showed up on my Ford account.
TBH - I never checked an account. The day after I placed the order I got the confirmation email from Ford with the build specs. This past Thursday evening I got the VIN and build info then went to my account to look at the details.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TBH - I never checked an account. The day after I placed the order I got the confirmation email from Ford with the build specs. This past Thursday evening I got the VIN and build info then went to my account to look at the details.
I'm not sorry that I used the yuck smilie on your other post and it is ridiculous that you received a build confirmation less than a week after ordering the exact build (minus color) at least a good hundred people on this forum reserved over a year ago. I do understand that this is not your fault but continues to show how inept and screwed up this reservation system has been.
Sponsored