sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question for you. Did your order show up on your Ford account before you received a build date? I received an email from Ford confirming my order, but it never showed up on my Ford account.
I placed an order with my dealer (no reservation) on the 21st and also got a confirmation email directly from Ford but it doesn’t show up in my online account yet either. So I had the same question.
Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not sorry that I used the yuck smilie on your other post and it is ridiculous that you received a build confirmation less than a week after ordering the exact build (minus color) at least a good hundred people on this forum reserved over a year ago. I do understand that this is not your fault but continues to show how inept and screwed up this reservation system has been.
So hopefully the OP’s dealer is right and Ford stopped taking orders. They should have done that on their cutoff of 3/19. Sure that means I wouldn’t have been able to order but then at least they could have made a significant dent in trying to get people before me what they promised “Built in order of time stamp”. They knew they were in over their heads and they continued and still continue taking orders and changing their own rules. They clearly lie about constraints when they build these fresh orders before people who have been waiting since day one.
Of course not taking orders wouldn’t stop them from using up “constraints” in order to build dealer stock.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sorry that I used the yuck smilie on your other post and it is ridiculous that you received a build confirmation less than a week after ordering the exact build (minus color) at least a good hundred people on this forum reserved over a year ago. I do understand that this is not your fault but continues to show how inept and screwed up this reservation system has been.
No worries at all. I’m bummed myself because I know there are probably 100’s if not 1000’s of res holders who should be getting their truck before me. I didn’t expect a build till late summer next year. Ford has botched a ton on this roll out unfortunately :( I expect to be bumped numerous times.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Most certainly not true. I Placed a new order on 10/16 and just got a build date. I would find a new dealer…
That's ludicrous you already have a build date. Oh Ford you silly little B.

Bjr1471

Base
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Most certainly not true. I Placed a new order on 10/16 and just got a build date. I would find a new dealer…
My dealer here in San Diego El Cajon is playing games but at this point nothing to do but and hope one day it is actually scheduled

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Dealer says Ford is not taking orders for MY22 1635699831929

OP
OP
BigDaddySquatch

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I contacted a guy at Town and Country and he says its complete crap. He will take my order right now. He also said that one of his customers just placed order for 2022 and has a build date already. No previous order.

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I contacted a guy at Town and Country and he says its complete crap. He will take my order right now. He also said that one of his customers just placed order for 2022 and has a build date already. No previous order.
Bastards!! I placed an order through T&C on the 15th and do not have a build date!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BigDaddySquatch

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm thinking 2 door Basesquatch MIC 2.7 Auto. Only question now is Oxford White or Eruption Green???

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm thinking 2 door Basesquatch MIC 2.7 Auto. Only question now is Oxford White or Eruption Green???
With that buidl you will be waiting awhile no matter where you place your order.

OP
OP
BigDaddySquatch

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model