First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Apologies if this is already mentioned in a different thread, but does anyone know of a way to view the allocations for a dealer? I’ve asked mine for this info a few times to get a feel for my chances of getting a 22MY or being pushed to a 23, and I’m not getting a straight answer. From what I understand there are a number of factors that affect a build date, with dealer allocations being a large part. Thanks in advance for the help.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
If your dealer is not forth coming, best of luck, but at this point, not even the dealers who are regular posters up in here have a clue as to what they are going to get...

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in the same boat, my dealer is playing dumb every time I ask for allocation numbers or where I am in line to get a rough idea of when to expect my order. I am looking to buy a house and I'm trying to establish some loose timeline as in a 2022 or 2023 but they haven't been helpful at all.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Even the Dealers don't actually have hard numbers. They pretty much know roughly what their allocation should be, but they only actually find out their true allocations on either a month by month or every other month basis.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The allocations are announced month to month and based upon several factors but mainly on overall sales of other Ford units.
Sponsored