Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Question to the group, are Bronco dealer allocations from Ford set for the year or by month, will your dealer tell how many they have, will they also tell you how many unscheduled vehicles orders they have. I would assume a scheduled vehicle would count against an available allocation...my dealer will not.
Sponsored

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just spoke with my dealership owner today and get these numbers.

80 allocations this year and 473 orders in place and about 200k Broncos nationwide ford has to build.

Best month Ford had was 14 or 15k a few months ago.

I loved my dealers honesty and I’m not expecting mine for long time unless something drastic happens.

I’ll keep that order but also placing orders at less popular dealerships nearby and hope for best once 23 orders start again.

I absolutely am happy owner called me and was straight shooter. Absolutely gutted by the reality I most likely won’t get one in 22 or 23.

Really sucks

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems to me that allocations + commodities is the key. I'm #1 in line at my dealer. They continue to get Broncos but not mine. My order (1/21 when the order banks opened) is a Badlands with every limited commodity except 2 door.

On a whim I ordered a Black Diamond from another dealer with only auto, MID, & keypad on the last day to order (I think it was 3/7/22). That Black Diamond got built 5/31 and is at the rail lot awaiting truck transportation to the dealer. I'll drive the BD until my original order is built.

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It seems to me that allocations + commodities is the key. I'm #1 in line at my dealer. They continue to get Broncos but not mine. My order (1/21 when the order banks opened) is a Badlands with every limited commodity except 2 door.

On a whim I ordered a Black Diamond from another dealer with only auto, MID, & keypad on the last day to order (I think it was 3/7/22). That Black Diamond got built 5/31 and is at the rail lot awaiting truck transportation to the dealer. I'll drive the BD until my original order is built.
I know me and I want what I want (Badlands with Lux Sasquatch Hardtop) which means not getting built anytime soon.

That’s the reality of the situation and I have to be ok with it.

I will place an order at another dealer but will have all bells and whistles and I’ll hope for less than 450 in line ahead of me at that dealer haha.

We all just have to hope Ford gets their crap together.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know me and I want what I want (Badlands with Lux Sasquatch Hardtop) which means not getting built anytime soon.

That’s the reality of the situation and I have to be ok with it.

I will place an order at another dealer but will have all bells and whistles and I’ll hope for less than 450 in line ahead of me at that dealer haha.

We all just have to hope Ford gets their crap together.
I understand completely. I'll either sell or trade the Black Diamond when my Badlands arrives. It sounds like we have similar orders! My BL will be CO. The BD is VB.

Sponsored

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I understand completely. I'll either sell or trade the Black Diamond when my Badlands arrives. It sounds like we have similar orders! My BL will be CO. The BD is VB.
Cactus on mine.

I have a 19 Silverado Trail Boss now so I’mgoing just keep that. But how ridiculous is it we literally want to give Ford 61k and can’t!???
This is so nuts.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers are provided yearly estimates, but those are just estimates and for the past two years it’s been wildly inaccurate. The estimates are internal information and are not meant to be shared to the general public.

The allocations themselves are provided once per scheduling period, which is typically once per month (but not always). Dealers are not required to share that information with you, and they are also not required to share how many unscheduled orders they have… but many will.

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealers are provided yearly estimates, but those are just estimates and for the past two years it’s been wildly inaccurate. The estimates are internal information and are not meant to be shared to the general public.

The allocations themselves are provided once per scheduling period, which is typically once per month (but not always). Dealers are not required to share that information with you, and they are also not required to share how many unscheduled orders they have… but many will.
Mine did today and the numbers were underwhelming allocation wise and orders inqueue they have.

gutted me. I’ll be on sidelines a while without one I think.

OP
OP
Bronco_Mo

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the replies, I read somewhere else that all the 2022 orders would be built buy October. With that being said, I would imagine that the only thing that would prevent this would be if your dealership didn't have the allocations to cover their 2022 orders...I was also thinking that when they turn the orders back on in August, all the orders with constraints would go right back to the back of the line. Or maybe they're going to make the August orders 2023's, Someone said I was overthinking this...my best reply would be to get off the forums and let the stuff play out...

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I ordered in February of this year (walk-in), my dealer told me he had 600 Bronco orders and a yearly allocation of 180. They are a big dealer in Arizona here, but mathematically that means I'm still waiting years. Not sure where all this now sits though halfway through the year.......probably not any better other than the handful of Bronco orders fulfilled.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For every "my dealer is the best.....he told me everything" post on here there are 10 of us whose dealer either didn't know and didn't care to find out or knew but wouldn't tell us squat about orders/allocations.

And look at what happened when people moved in exodus to the good dealers.

If yours will share info, that's great, but don't expect it, and even then, there are still factors making it all a crap shoot.
Sponsored